Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

You guys looking to walk or ride for this? Never been to Makefield so don't know if its full of hills like a mountain course or just a normal layout. I usually walk but am up for whatever.

never played before let me know if were walking im bringing my clic gear.

never played before let me know if were walking im bringing my clic gear.

Hmm, I've never walked it before, but that's mainly because the lazy bums I play with love to ride. I'm good either way, but if I remember correctly it is pretty hilly in some areas.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Hmm, I've never walked it before, but that's mainly because the lazy bums I play with love to ride. I'm good either way, but if I remember correctly it is pretty hilly in some areas.

ride it is!

Yea - I could be convinced as well! Sounds like a blast

Big never played Pleasant Valley how is it?

As far as AC goes I could scoop you if you wanted man? Let me know

Ride sounds good then! Wife hooked it up for my birthday. Got me a Betti bag last year and this year this! On a bad note new clubs will not be ready until Monday. Was hoping to try them out this weekend.
IMG-20130326-00013.jpg
[/IMG]

Have to see if I can get out of something. Birthday is tomorrow and have divorced parents so you know how that goes. Last weekend was with my mother and this Saturday is suppose to be with my pops. Trying to gauge how disappointed he'll be if I bail on him.

Happy Birthday! Mine is on Thursday.

Anyone off on Friday looking to play?

Anyone off on Friday looking to play?

theres 3 of us playing blue heron pines on friday posted in the AC invitational thread.

I would love to come and play but that is just to far for a day trip. I need to be back home by 6.

Big never played Pleasant Valley how is it?

As far as AC goes I could scoop you if you wanted man? Let me know

Never played it before - thought maybe you had. The Golfweek Am tour plays there next Sunday, so I was thinking about playing it Saturday morning - long ride though!

Meeting to drive up to AC might be a good deal - I live 2 miles off 95! Only thing is, my wife may come up with me, so I am trying to get her top commit so I know for sure about playing Friday. I am going to put her on the spot tonight! Really hoping to play Twisted Dunes though - haven't played that one yet, and heard good things about it.

Oh you're in alright. The first pa vs NJ battle royal is ON!

Plan on getting there around 9:30 to loosen up. You guys know if they have a range there?
I'm sure we're not playing from the tips, but I just saw that they have a 642 yard par 5! Thats insane.

Plan on getting there around 9:30 to loosen up. You guys know if they have a range there?
I'm sure we're not playing from the tips, but I just saw that they have a 642 yard par 5! Thats insane.

Yup, nice range and putting green. I'll probably get there around the same time.
There's some good variety on this course. Mainly links style, but a few holes with water and a couple with trees. Lots of varying distances to keep things interesting.

The best part about the forecast for Saturday thus far? Practically no wind!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Yup, nice range and putting green. I'll probably get there around the same time.
There's some good variety on this course. Mainly links style, but a few holes with water and a couple with trees. Lots of varying distances to keep things interesting.

That is great. Don't think I have played with anything but 20mph gusts this year.

no wind sounds nice today was pretty brutal at chip and putt.

Saying 57 with 5 to 10 mph winds. See you guys in the morning. I'll have the green Titleist bag and a THP hat on. Just watched the video on Makefileds site and it looks like an awesome course.

Last edited:
Can't wait. I'll be there around that same time with a white THP hat. Green and white addidas bag with a big Border Collie driver headcover

Great time today with everyone. Great course great weather and great THPers. Looking forward to the AC event even more so now

Great time today with everyone. Great course great weather and great THPers. Looking forward to the AC event even more so now

It was definitely a great time. Really impressed with your short game, Buck.

It was definitely a great time. Really impressed with your short game, Buck.

thanks its improved a lot and today it was better than normal especially my putting.

thanks its improved a lot and today it was better than normal especially my putting.

Bet you wish you had a power flop like me in the bag. Although, that might have been the only good shot I hit all day lol.

Bet you wish you had a power flop like me in the bag. Although, that might have been the only good shot I hit all day lol.

I don't remember it. Hahaha I hope my shoulders don't hurt tomorrow big fitting in the afternoon.

Back