Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Done, booked foursome at makefield for 1030am next Saturday the 30th. I'll shoot a note to Njrob

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Awesome! That was easy and quick now keeping my fingers crossed for good weather.

Awesome! That was easy and quick now keeping my fingers crossed for good weather.

Same here.

If anyone else wants to join, make a time for 1020 or 1040. Both were open. Would be cool to get another thp group out there!

Not familiar with many pa courses other than makefield highlands and glen Mills. Played Morgan Hill a few years ago but that's up north a bit. Maybe we can get dev and fireitup to play, too, if we play up there

I would be in but next week is not good for me. I'm free the following week. I'm an every other weekend guy.

Keeping those fingers crossed!

10Eid.jpeg

Lets hope this is the last of it...

Taps away

Have to see if I can get out of something. Birthday is tomorrow and have divorced parents so you know how that goes. Last weekend was with my mother and this Saturday is suppose to be with my pops. Trying to gauge how disappointed he'll be if I bail on him.

Have to see if I can get out of something. Birthday is tomorrow and have divorced parents so you know how that goes. Last weekend was with my mother and this Saturday is suppose to be with my pops. Trying to gauge how disappointed he'll be if I bail on him.

Happy Birthday bro.... mines on Wednesday!

I'm in if my spot is still open. Dad's a golfer as well so he understood.

I'm in if my spot is still open. Dad's a golfer as well so he understood.

Oh you're in alright. The first pa vs NJ battle royal is ON!

How we doing this? Best ball, match play? I'll be playing an almost entirely new bag for the first time but should be fine. May try to get out for nine before this just to try the new sticks out and get used to the distances.

How we doing this? Best ball, match play? I'll be playing an almost entirely new bag for the first time but should be fine. May try to get out for nine before this just to try the new sticks out and get used to the distances.

Best ball makes sense.

New sticks will just make it that much sweeter when NJ takes the victory

Best ball makes sense.

New sticks will just make it that much sweeter when NJ takes the victory

Buck, motto, what do you guys think? I'm good for best ball. Of course I'm up for anything but early in the season and with different HC's this is always a good choice.

Buck, motto, what do you guys think? I'm good for best ball. Of course I'm up for anything but early in the season and with different HC's this is always a good choice.

Wolf is always fun, as it keeps the team changing.

Wolf is always fun, as it keeps the team changing.

Never played wolf but always up for new games.

Buck enjoys bingo bango bongo

I will play whatever, looking forward to it.

You guys looking to walk or ride for this? Never been to Makefield so don't know if its full of hills like a mountain course or just a normal layout. I usually walk but am up for whatever.

Oh I am! I thought I would post in this thread because even though I don't live in this area, I do have college buddies( went to school in Philly) in the area. I could definitely be convinced to head up for a round. am definitely going to follow along with this and hopefully something will work out soon.

Thanks for starting this jlukes!

TC4

You play Pleasant Valley down there? I am actually thinking about playing there Saturday - I am playing in the Golfweek am tour there the following Sunday...

I am in this boat as well, I know I am in VA but I would definitely make the trip up.

Yea - I could be convinced as well! Sounds like a blast

Back