Just saw this, hope the hideaway stocked up on a bunch of boxes!

I'm not going to lie, I feed those to my wife. Hah she things they are fantastic. I'm sorry I'm the reason it happened though, if I would have known I was the straw that broke the camel's back I would have reconsidered my choices in life.
Intern: [Runs into Mr. Klondike’s office] “Sir, you aren’t going to believe this. I just received a message from a Lunds & Byerlys that they sold a box of milkshake pouches. I am waiting to confirm, but it looks like it happened somewhere in SE Minnesota.”

Mr. Klondike: “Simmons, this better not be a false alarm like we had from that Wawa in Tallahassee when they sold a regular shake in a cup with a ziplock bag on the side.”

Intern: “No sir, this is the real thing. I mean, the ice cream isn’t real because it doesn’t freeze in the pouch, but you know what I mean. It’s a real sale!”

Mr. Klondike: “You see that Simmons! I don’t care what those 12 focus groups said. I knew bag milkshakes would be the biggest thing since space ice cream! We have a hit on our hands my boy. Cancel the Choco Tacos immediately and start making [air quotes] milkshakes!”

Two 7-11s by were out!:cry:

They also have a new line of sugar free Klondike Bars. Who woke up today and worked their tail off, coming home and thinking “Gosh, I could really go for a sugar free Klondike bar right now.”
"What would you do for a sugar free Klondike bar?"

Not a good God damn thing.

Intern: [Runs into Mr. Klondike’s office] “Sir, you aren’t going to believe this. I just received a message from a Lunds & Byerlys that they sold a box of milkshake pouches. I am waiting to confirm, but it looks like it happened somewhere in SE Minnesota.”

Mr. Klondike: “Simmons, this better not be a false alarm like we had from that Wawa in Tallahassee when they sold a regular shake in a cup with a ziplock bag on the side.”

Intern: “No sir, this is the real thing. I mean, the ice cream isn’t real because it doesn’t freeze in the pouch, but you know what I mean. It’s a real sale!”

Mr. Klondike: “You see that Simmons! I don’t care what those 12 focus groups said. I knew bag milkshakes would be the biggest thing since space ice cream! We have a hit on our hands my boy. Cancel the Choco Tacos immediately and start making [air quotes] milkshakes!”
You know those pretend arguments you have in the shower, this is taking that to a whole different level. Hahahahahaha

This is devastating. Worst decision evah.

Sucks that such a good memory can no longer be had.

They also have a new line of sugar free Klondike Bars. Who woke up today and worked their tail off, coming home and thinking “Gosh, I could really go for a sugar free Klondike bar right now.

Having elementary school age daughters, I get the Unicorn cone. It's sad, but I get it. Kids these days. I think you've nailed it here. Honestly, who are these monsters 👺 buying sugar free Klondike bars? If only someone had given them a delicious Choco Taco when they were younger....

I feel like Klondike has personally attacked me and my fellow Latinos 😂
I think a strongly worded letter, on company letterhead of course, might be warranted. Buzz words should abound!

I feel for you all that love them, but I’ll save my confection tears for things I enjoy more….

I remember introducing a college teammate of mine to these. He was from Montreal and French Canadian. Listening to him pronounce it all French Canadiany was fun! Shaco Tocu! :ROFLMAO:

Life Goal: ChocoTaco at The Hideaway.

I remember introducing a college teammate of mine to these. He was from Montreal and French Canadian. Listening to him pronounce it all French Canadiany was fun! Shaco Tocu! :ROFLMAO:
letterkenny-fishing.gif

This is the same company that neutered its own iconic jingle by awkwardly removing the last word, at times. They seem to like making bad decisions.

Such a sad and bad decision. Must locate this delicious treat before they disappear:(

I'm still shook on this. such a horrible decision. RIght up there with whoever decided to take away the mexican pizza. Looked and the place I found that is supposed to have the is not as close as I thought. still might make a run over there tomorrow and see if they have any.

Breakfast

F99B8699-55A6-4BBF-87CB-D11E419F8C2D.jpeg

Crazy they would stop that product.

Back