ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Here’s mine fellas, and yes I decorated it al by myself! Let’s see them! Best time of the year!
D89E303D-3BA6-4D06-B027-7BA6DDB4A245.jpeg

We usually have a rule/tradition that the tree goes up the day after Thanksgiving. However, since this year has sucked since March, the tree is going up tomorrow.

We usually have a rule/tradition that the tree goes up the day after Thanksgiving. However, since this year has sucked since March, the tree is going up tomorrow.
I still have to finish our outside decorations and decorate 2 more houses and a church Thanksgiving weekend so I try to get our stuff done prior but yes this year has sucked!

It’s not even Thanksgiving yet!

43A47010-8142-4DA6-B5C0-21678D187819.jpeg

I still have to finish our outside decorations and decorate 2 more houses and a church Thanksgiving weekend so I try to get our stuff done prior but yes this year has sucked!

sound like a big Christmas guy

Good news: we may have come into an artificial tree.

Bad news: wife still wants real tree and now we will have 2 trees...

sound like a big Christmas guy

I am. I was deployed every Christmas for like 4 years while on active duty so I really got into it once I was able to be home.

Good news: we may have come into an artificial tree.

Bad news: wife still wants real tree and now we will have 2 trees...
At my old house which was much bigger we had 3 trees up lol

At my old house which was much bigger we had 3 trees up lol
We’ve certainly accumulated enough ornaments for two trees! Stopped by Lowe’s tonight for a bunch of command strips and light mounting equipment. ‘Tis the season, at least in this strange 2020 world.

Yesterday we put up our first flocked fake Christmas but won’t decorate until after our three children arrive from Minnesota on Tuesday. They feel left out if they don’t decorate the tree which we normally do the day after Thanksgiving. And yes some of the lights don’t work but my wife bought it online so the easiest remedy was to have them issue a 40% refund. I’ll have to add a string of lights to fill in the dark spot.

4BFFCEE2-9B19-4511-84A6-AF5CFED7000D.jpeg

This is near my work in DC so once it is up and decorated will serve as my tree away from home this year.

Tree doesn’t go up until after Thanksgiving here. Rules are rules and Christmas isn’t starting in this house till the dessert is served on Thursday this coming week. Black Friday decorating is a tradition.

On the tree, I am a less is more on the decorations. I don’t like to have an explosion where every limb is covered.

Yesterday we put up our first flocked fake Christmas but won’t decorate until after our three children arrive from Minnesota on Tuesday. They feel left out if they don’t decorate the tree which we normally do the day after Thanksgiving. And yes some of the lights don’t work but my wife bought it online so the easiest remedy was to have them issue a 40% refund. I’ll have to add a string of lights to fill in the dark spot.

View attachment 8975061
nice view (y)

I've held off as long as I can. No doubt we'll be Christmas maxed by next weekend.

Wife is determined to buy a new tree this year as our old one is... faltering. I'm trying to buy time for the sales hahaha #OneMore

Back