Cleveland CG16 Irons - PHOTOS!!!

For me, the Clevelands were just as long and felt better. The 2.0's were a bit more forgiving.

I found the Clevelands more forgiving, but it was very close.

My vote would go to the 2.0's as far as forgiveness

I'll let you know after this weekend....
For those that have hit these along with the TM 2.0's, which did you find more forgiving?

I found the Clevelands more forgiving, but it was very close.

So overall, how you liking these guys? I keep coming back here and looking at them, just a great looking iron IMO

I hate you for bumping this thread all the time, One-T. Every time it reminds me of the fact that I won't be touching them again for a very long time.

I hate you for bumping this thread all the time, One-T. Every time it reminds me of the fact that I won't be touching them again for a very long time.

hahaha, sorry my friend! I love them! I am in the same boat as you, I wanna hit them again, I need a reminder of how they feel

So overall, how you liking these guys? I keep coming back here and looking at them, just a great looking iron IMO

I really like them. Have only had range time with them and not course time yet. But they will be getting course tested this weekend.

hahaha, sorry my friend! I love them! I am in the same boat as you, I wanna hit them again, I need a reminder of how they feel

I'll be sure to let you know after this weekend. Both of you!

I really like them. Have only had range time with them and not course time yet. But they will be getting course tested this weekend.

Nice, so your betting with clubs you havent played on the course yet? That speaks volumes

heck, i think even i'm gonna hit them. just b/c i can!

heck, i think even i'm gonna hit them. just b/c i can!

Thats awesome....I cant wait to hear your thoughts

I can't wait to hear your thoughts.......I have my iron selection narrowed down to these or the 2.0's. I'm coming from G15's which I like but the thick look isn't appealing to me anymore.......my local Golftown has the 2.0's but I need to wait till Jan to test against the CG16's.......

I can't wait to hear your thoughts.......I have my iron selection narrowed down to these or the 2.0's. I'm coming from G15's which I like but the thick look isn't appealing to me anymore.......my local Golftown has the 2.0's but I need to wait till Jan to test against the CG16's.......

I think you will enjoy both clubs quite a bit. if the topline is a problem, I think ou may be leaning a little more towards the 2.0's once you see both clubs at address.

I think you will enjoy both clubs quite a bit. if the topline is a problem, I think ou may be leaning a little more towards the 2.0's once you see both clubs at address.

Thanks One-T....yes that is one of the problems and the other being a really thick sole......

Thanks One-T....yes that is one of the problems and the other being a really thick sole......

Your welcome, I do want to say that the topline of the Burners are prob no smaller than the 16's, TM just did a good job of making it look smaller by adding two different finishes

+1 One of the coolest things I noticed when I was testing them
Your welcome, I do want to say that the topline of the Burners are prob no smaller than the 16's, TM just did a good job of making it look smaller by adding two different finishes

Bump for One-T.

hehehehe

I did want to say that I liked the fact that they put the lofts on the bottom of the irons. Not that it really matters, but I think it looks cool. Still can't decide which color I liked most.

Bump for One-T.

hehehehe

I did want to say that I liked the fact that they put the lofts on the bottom of the irons. Not that it really matters, but I think it looks cool. Still can't decide which color I liked most.

I agree Hawk. I LOVED that the lofts are stamped on there.

Bump for One-T.

hehehehe

Black Pearl.

Black Pearl.

That was my initial thought, but the other ones are pretty sweet looking too. I think these might just end up being my first set of current year, completely fitted irons (lie board, etc).

. I think these might just end up being my first set of current year, completely fitted irons (lie board, etc).[/QUOTE]
+1

That was my initial thought, but the other ones are pretty sweet looking too. I think these might just end up being my first set of current year, completely fitted irons (lie board, etc).

good for both of you! i love hearing things like this. i love the black pearl but i agree hawk, the traditional ones are really nice.

. I think these might just end up being my first set of current year, completely fitted irons (lie board, etc).
+1[/QUOTE]

Awesome man, I think you will love these.

Oh, and thanks for the bump Hawk....I needed a good drool today

Just because these are so sessy looking....I needed to remind everyone hehe

Back