Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

So many great entries in here. Still time to get them in though!

Add it up!

Great job Alek!

Mine will be in tomorrow.
Hopefully still going over some creative ideas!

I may have out "smarted" myself here. I have plans today for my vine, but it involved getting to a local GolfSmith, and now we're getting hammered with Snow. Hopefully I can make it there sometime today. the best laid plans.

Add it up!
That is fricking awesome!! Why do I have a feeling we're all fighting for one spot now :)

Last day to enter this one, folks! If you are on the fence...just DO IT! Cleveland Golf is an amazing sponsor with big things coming in 2014...

Last day to enter this one, folks! If you are on the fence...just DO IT! Cleveland Golf is an amazing sponsor with big things coming in 2014...

Totally true my man. Good luck to you as well! #weneedsomeNateonteamCleveland

I've tried to find sneak peaks on Cleveland's 2014 lineup but they seem to be able to control what leaks.

I went by Dicks and checked out what is out there as well as Cleveland.com and their interchangeable iron sets are very intriguing for a guy like me who struggles with anything longer than a 6 iron but hates "fat" short irons.

I'll be honest, the thought of a milled smart square (pure speculation on my part) makes me giddy.

Really, the whole thing makes me giddy. Some solid Cleveland clubs commanding some Srixon XV balls sounds like a recipe for #winning.

Get those last minute entries in!
You must have each of the six steps completed by Tuesday 12/10 at 11:59pm EST.

As I tend to do with these contests I start looking at the OEM offerings. Shame on me for not looking at Cleveland for my game. Not that i discounted them, but definately underestimated them. Some nice offerings from Cleveland and I am excited now.

DOh, I need to get my entry in. Hopefully get some time around lunch to get something together.

Some pretty cool guys already on Team Cleveland for the MC, cant wait to see who will be joining us!

My fingers are crossed, would love to join team Cleveland :)

Some pretty cool guys already on Team Cleveland for the MC, cant wait to see who will be joining us!

Just sayin...

I've tried to find sneak peaks on Cleveland's 2014 lineup but they seem to be able to control what leaks.
The interweb is your friend, at least for rumors and such.

Last edited:

Just sayin...

Wish he had an iron in hand!

but another driver is intriguing!

I've heard rumors of a new adjustable driver...

Really excited about the chance to be on Team Cleveland.

My wife had a good time laughing at me when I was making my stop-motion videos w/ Vine. I used the cardboard box my birdie ball putting green came in as my "animation studio". I cut a hole in one end & taped my phone to the outside of it. Then turned the box up on its end so the phone was on top wih camera facing down through the hole. Then I laid each of the pages used to make the video on the opposite end of the box. Then it was just a matter of taking a pic of each page with the vine app & voila! Cinema Magic! LOL

My wife's last comment was, "Pixar doesn't have anything to worry about"

Some awesome entries in here (and all the other MC entry threads) so far!!! You all are crazy creative.

I've been day dreaming about this OEM since the thread for contest opened up. Always have been a big fan of Cleveland.

Wouldn't mind joining those already representing Cleveland!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter cried when I first asked her to be in my video, thought it would be too embarrassing to be in a video on the internet...she and my son definitely did not want me to win because they didn't want to be away from me and the wife for the trip. But now that the video is done and she has seen the finished product she wants the W almost as bad as the rest of you. At least once a day - every day - she asks me, "Did I win?"

Back