Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Want to be a tour player? Well THP is launching the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period! All of the details about this amazing event can be found right here. You become the tour player on the journey of a lifetime.

http://bit.ly/1aE2sBb

We are continuing the entry process with the 4th two spots and both of these participants will be part of the Team Cleveland experience. While they could end up on Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Team Albatross or Team DotCom, the entire journey and event they will be sponsored by Cleveland Golf via THP Media.

Along with a whole bunch of amazing golf and other things, each participant will receive this from their sponsoring company.

Staff Bag
14 club staff deal
Accessories & apparel
Golf Balls
And much more

This Contest
For the next month or so, THP will kick off little contests such as this one for a chance to enter the Ultimate Golf Event Period! Today we have a fun way to get noticed and selected and it involves some aspects that will be needed during the journey to the #THPMC.

What's needed? Imagination, creativity and these apps.
Vine & Twitter

Vine Video is a quick looping software app that works on iPhone, Android and Windows as well as other ways. Your job will be to create a 6 second promo video for THP about Cleveland Golf's newest putter Smart Square.

That's right. You only have 6 seconds in this video. The only thing required from us is the words "Smart Square" must be in there. You will create your Vine Video and follow the steps below to enter. And it must be about the new putter from Cleveland that is getting rave reviews on THP.

Entering
Vine works with Twitter, so you will post that video directly to your twitter account. In the Tweet, you must have @ClevelandGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC other than that the rest is up to you...

You will then copy that Tweet and paste it in this thread.

Six Steps To Success
Download Vine App for mobile device
Shoot video with the Vine App.
Follow @ClevelandGolf on Twitter
Follow @HackersParadise on Twitter
Tweet Vine video with @ClevelandGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC in the tweet.
Copy Tweet and paste in this thread.

Deadline
You must have each of the six steps completed by Tuesday 12/10 at 11:59pm EST.
One official entry per person.

THP wants to welcome everybody into the world of the Ultimate Tour Experience. If you are not part of the THP forum as of yet, there is still plenty of time to join in on the fun and get ready for this exciting weekend of competitive golf. The 4th Morgan Cup is truly the event of a lifetime.

Awesome new contest! Keep the creative juices flowing!

Vine vids are fun and bring out some serious creativity.

Next!

This one should be fun.

Good luck everyone.

Did someone say Vine???!!! Thinking cap on!

...and it begins. Already have my idea. Just knew this contest for Cleveland would be around the square!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to go to work.. this should be fun. More vines!!!

Vine again, this time with Cleveland Golf! Thinking cap on.

Love this! Let's go for team Cleveland/Srixon !!!

Looking forward to seeing who else will be apart of team cleveland

Did someone say Vine???!!! Thinking cap on!

Nate should be checked for video enhancement drugs ;)...

Good luck everybody!!

Hoping to get Vine down pat for this one. Great contest.

Hmmm, which bra and which song?

It's about to get all sorts of creative up in here.

Another great contest for the ultimate prize. Cant wait to see these Vine vids roll in

Here we go again some more sweet Vines about to be done with THP. Good Luck everyone.

More vines!! I like it. Time to get the creative juices back as I completely lost it since traveling last week and work being out of control.

THIS is the one I wish was available on Instagram! An extra 9 seconds would be awesome for my idea! Hmmm..

Twitter & Vine accounts, check, follow THP & Cleveland, check,.....come up with epic THPMC entry, ideas marinating....

Time to get creative. I have a couple ideas already, but that six seconds is going to be tough.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back