Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Good luck!

Good luck everyone!!

The anticipation is mounding

Aww man my go-go inflight internet closes in 25 mins. Time to re-up for another 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been hitting refresh for 58 minutes now in case the news came down early!

I'm dying over here... My wife keeps giving me the stink eye from across the table...

Tapping away on my iPhone

Love the anticipation...I think I'm as nervous and anxious to know who is selected as those folks waiting to BE selected. Good luck everyone.

I'm dying over here... My wife keeps giving me the stink eye from across the table...

Sorry dude. We are hung up with a tech issue but are getting it resolved now and will be announcing as soon as possible.

For the love of Pete! Every time this thread pops to the top I think it's THE thread and get excited, and takes me like 5 seconds to figure it's someone just posting about how excited they are. And now I'm going to bump it and the cycle continues. Carry on.

I check back in when I hit the ground!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Very True!!

I'm going to go ahead and set the time for 8:30 est. This way people are not waiting around.

THanks for the headsup

I'm going to go ahead and set the time for 8:30 est. This way people are not waiting around.

Thanks for the update JB. Hope you get the tech issues sorted out soon.

I know somebody is going to be very happy, happy happy. Good luck everyone

Sorry dude. We are hung up with a tech issue but are getting it resolved now and will be announcing as soon as possible.

Not meant as a negative post...the anticipation is great

Not meant as a negative post...the anticipation is great

I know. I love how excited people are.

"Shopping" with my wife. She keeps asking why I look so nervous. She has no idea!

Good luck to everyone who entered. Was all setup to video my reaction on the off chance I got picked, but gotta head to a volleyball game so probably not going to get a video if by some miracle I do get in.

I am SOOOO Sorry for the delay!! The announcement will 100% be coming at 8:30pm.

The spots will be well worth the wait for the lucky 2!

Good luck everyone!!!

Hope I get to whoop it up here in the ER!!

Might get a much needed psych eval while I'm here! Lol.

Back