Cleveland Golf T-Frame Putter By Never Compromise

Thanks. For the most part I'm not one to miss putts long either. I sure like the looks of a milled face rather than an insert. Would you say this putter promotes a straight back straight through stroke?
Yes sir, it promotes a very SBST stroke. Very pendulum-y.
Most definitely promotes SBST. While very likely not perfectly straight, very much less of an arc than a standard putter for me.

Oh...and War.....I have the blade version as well. Maybe that's my MC putter.

#bestofbothworlds
I know ya do, that's what I was hinting back at.

Most definitely promotes SBST. While very likely not perfectly straight, very much less of an arc than a standard putter for me.

Oh...and War.....I have the blade version as well. Maybe that's my MC putter.

#bestofbothworlds

Thanks buddy.

Didn't you have issues with your MC putter last year? Lol. #cookie'scrazy

Thanks buddy.

Didn't you have issues with your MC putter last year? Lol. #cookie'scrazy

My plan is to show up with 3 putters made by NC and hope they allow me to play which one I choose.

#askingtoomuch
#almostbellyisalmostcheating

There is so much I have to say about this putter, it just flat out works for me. I am a big believer in the technology packed in to the longer, non anchored putters. The T-Frame at 39" for me is just about as perfect as a putter can get. I realize not a lot of people have had the opportunity to roll this putter, as it's not one of the latest and greatest, but I have a feeling after some of the MC footage is seen that might change some folks opinions.

I had the opportunity to talk with our Cleveland Rep at Media Day about this one, and I swear I sounded like a babbling idiot talking about the backweighting, the counterbalance, the importance that those two elements have brought to my putting stroke and how with the change in the rules to not allowed anchor putter, the longer/non-anchored putters are going to be the next "big" thing.

I rolled this one so well over the weekend, and do not think I have ever had this much confidence with a putter.

If I remember correctly, there were three of you using counterbalancing technology? That's pretty big imo, because it's not just something that a lot of people are going to gravitate towards due to the weight/length and just how different those putters are in general. Glad that you found something that worked so well for you Ryan.

If I remember correctly, there were three of you using counterbalancing technology? That's pretty big imo, because it's not just something that a lot of people are going to gravitate towards due to the weight/length and just how different those putters are in general. Glad that you found something that worked so well for you Ryan.
Yes sir, myself and Wake/Nate with the Tank.

Back