Cleveland Launcher XL Halo FW Woods and Hybrid Preview

I hear Cypher works better
Going to do a quick test when this dries, but I have a feeling Cypher is going back in because I like the total package they put together.

I hear Cypher works better
In limited testing, I thought it was a little too light, I would need to hit it more.

There are no Right Handed HyWoods left on the Cleveland Website… I might have just went and tried to get one. Lol
This is probably a good thing for me. :LOL:

In limited testing, I thought it was a little too light, I would need to hit it more.
I expected it to be as a guy who plays 100g Hybo shafts, but it took everything I threw at it, and then some.

Launch Lite is curing and then will be cut and gripped

I had a very good day with the 4H today. Pretty much anything from 190-205. Very easy to get in the air an flies very straight.

I've got that Hy-wood on my mind again

07B20F2E-CE79-4C40-B049-BA6233BF12F1.jpeg

The next time @JB leaves town.

I show up at HQ like this…

Ask @GolferGal if the HyWood is in the studio.

there's also a rumor that you won't exactly like our organization skills.

We are approaching 7 days with no Right Handed HyWoods available on the Cleveland website…

Right Handed HyWoods are available on the Cleveland site again!!!

Right Handed HyWoods are available on the Cleveland site again!!!

I hope you ordered before telling the world, just in case they sell out again

I hope you ordered before telling the world, just in case they sell out again
I may or may not have the reshafted one in my bag after all of the praise you guys were giving it.

Has anyone compared the Hy-wood to the new SuperHybrid?
They are both in my bag over the next few days. I will update in the Live Update thread of the Budget Experience.

So far, they are pretty different honestly.

I may or may not have the reshafted one in my bag after all of the praise you guys were giving it.
Tell us more…

Has anyone compared the Hy-wood to the new SuperHybrid?
More spin here on monitor, and there’s not quite as much ballspeed for me, but more than most would ever expect.

I do think this is just stupid easy to hit.

Back