Cleveland Launcher XL Halo FW Woods and Hybrid Preview

More spin here on monitor, and there’s not quite as much ballspeed for me, but more than most would ever expect.

I do think this is just stupid easy to hit.

Do you think it will replace one of your woods?

I hope you ordered before telling the world, just in case they sell out again
They only have Regular & Senior flex shafts, I’m thinking about pulling the trigger then rebuilding it at HQ…

They only have Regular & Senior flex shafts, I’m thinking about pulling the trigger then rebuilding it at HQ…

Can't decide if I want to go Big Bertha B21 3w or Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 3w? BB B21 5w or Cleveland Hy-wood?

Trigger pulled… Stock Regular flex, will have to rebuild it.

@JB

Well, I am in MI currently for the Budget Experience, but next week I am back, until the Morgan Cup that is.

Well, I am in MI currently for the Budget Experience, but next week I am back, until the Morgan Cup that is.
Small Window… I hope it’s here this weekend.

So I took the Hy-Wood to Lost Dunes for the THP Experience and used it plenty over the last couple of days. I cannot get it out of my head how easy this club is to elevate and hit well for a 18* club.

I think the market is ready for more of these cross over types of clubs that play as a fairway wood and setup like a hybrid.

So I took the Hy-Wood to Lost Dunes for the THP Experience and used it plenty over the last couple of days. I cannot get it out of my head how easy this club is to elevate and hit well for a 18* club.

I think the market is ready for more of these cross over types of clubs that play as a fairway wood and setup like a hybrid.

That's awesome to hear. I'm guessing the kinetix shaft paired pretty nicely with it.

So. Freaking. Good.

That's awesome to hear. I'm guessing the kinetix shaft paired pretty nicely with it.
I want that Ballistic HUT shaft that’s in the 721 Pro hybo in this :love:

The Launch Lite played similarly to the standard to me personally. A little light to flex, but really makes you commit and for me personally, that is a good thing when I am holding an 18 degree.

I ordered a Hywood on Monday, and super excited for it to come in…

I wonder what shipping time is?
I ordered it stock due to the rebuild, it said 5-7 days for delivery, but it hasn’t shipped yet…

I ordered it stock due to the rebuild, it said 5-7 days for delivery, but it hasn’t shipped yet…
Uh oh 😕

Where from? I ordered stock from budget and got it 2 days later.

Smart man.
I actually had to cancel my order from Cleveland direct because they kept pushing me off. Ordered 2 Cleveland Hybrids and the XL Launcher Driver and got everything within 2 days. Budget Golf are outstanding.

I snuck to the range for a little work late this afternoon. There was a Cleveland demo tent there. I am on the outs with my 5 wood. I hit a few shots with the Halo 5-wood and liked it. Kicking myself for forgetting about the Hy-wood. My hybrid is one of my favorite clubs in the bag. The Hy-wood seems like it would be the perfect replacement for it.

Back