Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

Still happy with my SunMountain but if anything goes wrong with it, I will surely look at a Clicgear.

Congrats on the purchase Grins! I have been pushing one for about 6 months after 35 years of carrying. Have been very happy with this model.

I love my Clicgear 3.5+ and haven't used a cart in the 2 months I've owned one. The only downside is that my truckbed is full of dirt from all the mud that accumulates on the tires.

I picked a new one of these up over the Holiday sales for $175 or so, can't wait to try it out it out, which is roughly 3+ months away unfortunately.

Just received my first clicgear in the mail yesterday. White with lime green. Came with the GPS/phone holder, umbrella-thingy, ball holder, and cup holder. Haven't used it at the course, yet. Everything looks real sturdy; I'm impressed with the components. That being said, I have no idea what drink the cup holder is supposed to hold? That thing is tiny!

Just received my first clicgear in the mail yesterday. White with lime green. Came with the GPS/phone holder, umbrella-thingy, ball holder, and cup holder. Haven't used it at the course, yet. Everything looks real sturdy; I'm impressed with the components. That being said, I have no idea what drink the cup holder is supposed to hold? That thing is tiny!

16.9 oz Poland Spring bottles work.

My thoughts on wheel covers are this...Why? Are you going to put your "goose poop" tires in the covers without cleaning them first? I wouldn't. If you need something to protect the inside of the vehicle just buy a $10 plastic tub/ storage container and put it in that. Both are easily cleaned. Those carts fold into nothing so I wouldn't think you'd need a very large container.

My thoughts on wheel covers are this...Why? Are you going to put your "goose poop" tires in the covers without cleaning them first? I wouldn't. If you need something to protect the inside of the vehicle just buy a $10 plastic tub/ storage container and put it in that. Both are easily cleaned. Those carts fold into nothing so I wouldn't think you'd need a very large container.

I was thinking the same thing, except use a cardboard box & just pitch it after a while, but I like your idea better. Easy to clean the box out than the tire cover bag! Thanks for the tip!

I do use the wheelcover. I always clean the cart with an airgun, sometimes hose it off when possible, but there's always a bit of dirt left on it. I have to agree, the cove is not the most easy to use item I've come across, but it does an okay job. I have an old blanket in the back of my car anyway.

Im a beliver of the tire covers! Sometimes there isn't a hose or anything around to clean with & it keeps it out of the car

It expands out...I can fit a blender bottle in it easily.

Sounds like you need the Clicgear wheel covers. Of course, then those will get full of dirt, but at least your truck bed will be clean.

... The only downside is that my truckbed is full of dirt from all the mud that accumulates on the tires.

Anyone have recommendations regarding a stand bag that works well with the clicgear? I don't want a cart bag.

I have an older Sun Mountain 4.5 and the bottom just doesn't fit well. Also, and I may be in the minority, but I'm not a fan of the 14-way with the clicgear.

I normally walk and carry. Thought I'd change to a push cart and asked for a ClickGear for Christmas. Well, I got one and was shocked at how how big the thing was. Completely uncomfortable using it. Could not stop laughing about it. Decide push carts are not for me. Returned it.

So do these ever really go on sale in full ponder mode for the last month. Waiting for the new blue 3.5 to come out on feb. 15 been watching the bay and the best price I find is $ 200.00 .Should I wait or pull trigger???

So do these ever really go on sale in full ponder mode for the last month. Waiting for the new blue 3.5 to come out on feb. 15 been watching the bay and the best price I find is $ 200.00 .Should I wait or pull trigger???

They could be had around Christmas for a steal. Not sure if you want to wait that long tho. Haha

If it's a new one I think 200 is a pretty good price! I don't know how it is in the US, but over here they never go on sale. All models had exactly the same price until the next iteration came out (about $ 270-290).

So just bought my new 3.5 + now pondering the cooler bag is it really worth $55.00 or should I try to rig something up to use ??

Clicgear_Cooler_Bag_Clicgear_Cooler_Bag_att_2000x2000.jpg

I use my cooler bag on extremely hot days. It holds enough ice to keep things cold. Plus it's tucked out of the way when installed on the cart.

So just bought my new 3.5 + now pondering the cooler bag is it really worth $55.00 or should I try to rig something up to use ??

It wasn't to me I have one and it is too small for much more than an ice pack a sandwich and a couple other snacks. The magnetic catch on the top always needs a little fiddeling to get it in the right place.

On the other hand if the size is fine then there are no other problems with the cooler. Its easy on and off and stays put and out of the way.

I got my clicgear 3.5+ for Christmas this year. Can't wait to use it........

I am now an owner of one of these. My CaddyTek was constantly trapping the foot pedal of my bag legs and it was taking forever to get it loose. After fiddling with this in the store, and testing the same kind of bag that I have to ensure I won't have any more issues, I pulled the trigger. This feels lighter than the CaddyTek which will be nice as well.

I am now an owner of one of these. My CaddyTek was constantly trapping the foot pedal of my bag legs and it was taking forever to get it loose. After fiddling with this in the store, and testing the same kind of bag that I have to ensure I won't have any more issues, I pulled the trigger. This feels lighter than the CaddyTek which will be nice as well.

Welcome to the club, Rob! I'm really happy with mine. Just wish I could use it more - like during THP outings!

Skim alert. Asked the Mrs. for one of these for my upcoming birthday. There are none near me to try out first. Has anyone used one with Ogio carry bags, any issues?

I grabbed me a Clicgear 3.5+ today at Sports Authority for $135.00. It was marked to $209.00 then I saw a sign that said all boxed golf items 20% off, plus a $20 off any golf purchase over $100 and then the cashier had another 20% off so out the door it was right at $135.00. I feel like I won today!

Back