Club Champion Acquires TXG

All great points. I just found it interesting how quickly he was up and running and that the content clearly was created before the split. Not critical of it by any means. I hope all of them do well going forward.

Same.

All great points. I just found it interesting how quickly he was up and running and that the content clearly was created before the split. Not critical of it by any means. I hope all of them do well going forward.
I gotta say the TXG videos have been pretty tough to watch since the split

I gotta say the TXG videos have been pretty tough to watch since the split
It's a good thing that the YouTube channel isn't their only revenue stream. Zero personality and plain wrong information given out.

He could be the nicest guy in the world but he is very biased towards the player stuff. Not the first time he has shown it.

Literally every person has some bias. Still no reason to be calling him a "dbag". Whether people like him on camera, I don't care. Just think it's low to throw names out because of something that little.

Literally every person has some bias. Still no reason to be calling him a "dbag". Whether people like him on camera, I don't care. Just think it's low to throw names out because of something that little.
So I can't have an opinion on someone? Interesting.

Please point me to where I said you can't have an opinion.
Enough already please. If you have an issue with a post on this forum, report it to mods.

Well Ian has posted a picture of my city from an airplane with an arrow pointing generally to where the new TXG location will be. Looks like those new funds are being put to work!

I don't find the new TXG videos compelling to watch. Matt brought something to the table, thoughtful questions, another analytical point of view, that helped Ian and the production. A duo that should have remained. Oh, well. Things change and we all adapt.

Yeah, I’ve tried to watch a couple and they were bad IMO. Same as with Matt’s hiatus last year due to mental health issues but then, my perception was their adjusting on the fly to keep things going while keeping Matt’s seat warm. So despite my negative opinion then of the production in his absence, I continued to watch, in part, as a form of support.

Now realizing this to be the new chosen path, I’m out. Boring.

Interesting that after close to a year. Matt is back in TXG videos. Striking it out on his own must have been hard. I dont know if he will continue but he has been in 3 or 4 videos now.

Interesting that after close to a year. Matt is back in TXG videos. Striking it out on his own must have been hard. I dont know if he will continue but he has been in 3 or 4 videos now.
It will continue.
Guess the “direction” isn’t as bad as it was made out to be 🙃

Pure speculation on my end, but I don't think it had much to do with Club Champion and more to do with Ryan B. Seemed like Matt's role and Ryan's role were overlapping a little. During a live a while back Ryan messaged in and said hello and Matts face was "interesting" to say the least.

I bet it had more to do with cash flow into an established international business to allow for expansion. I know nothing about Canadian business license or taxes but it would make sense.

I enjoy the Martin Chuck videos because I went to the Tour Striker Academy so getting some nuggets here and there help me out.

My issue with Matt in the videos is that I don’t have nearly the club speed he does so they are of limited value for me to make a comparison. That is an issue for me with much of the stuff you see on YouTube club comparisons.

Great Video with Nick and Ian reviewing the new facility in Willowbrook (Already seen on the Titleist Ball Fitting)

I'm glad to see that he's back. I enjoyed the banter between he and Ian best.

That’s what I was thinking. Ian is the star and Matt added unlike Mikey or RB. The magic they had isn’t quite back yet.

That’s what I was thinking. Ian is the star and Matt added unlike Mikey or RB. The magic they had isn’t quite back yet.
I was remembering that everyone was saying that Matt made the show. Apparently that isn’t true. But I don’t know yet. Will see how it goes and if this continues.

Ugh...I hate this.

I really liked TXG's stuff and they weren't about the upsale from everything I could tell. I was even considering a trip to TXG next time business took me within a 4-hour drive.

If they're required to toe the Club Champion 50% markup corporate line, I'm not sure there's a point.

Last edited:
That is a massive assumption if based on zero information.

I hope it continues. It was a nice product in combination, and a weird departure.

I'm happy to see them back on camera together. The chemistry is so much better with them. I like Mikey better in the back, smiling and accidentally giving away unreleased information. :LOL:

I haven’t hardly watched TXG since Matty left. So I’m super pumped he’s back and have watched all the videos with him. He’s been a big draw for me 🤷‍♂️

Back