Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

I'm good with 25 more Mike!

Mike will there be a resort fee also? Or just room rate plus tax?

Thanks

Yeah, thank you, mike! :clapp:

Heres our tee time options for thurs...leaning towards one of the first 2 (allthough the 2nd moght be too close time wise for some)

1:00pm -1:20pm ************* Ocean

12:00pm-12:20***************** Conservatory

2:10pm-2:30pm ************** Conservatory

Arriving at MCO at 9:50. I'd like to play Conservatory, but having to pick up bags and a car and then an hour and a half drive might make this a little close. Thoughts?

No biggie for the Thursday villa change.

Arriving at MCO at 9:50. I'd like to play Conservatory, but having to pick up bags and a car and then an hour and a half drive might make this a little close. Thoughts?

No biggie for the Thursday villa change.
I picked the 210 conservatory round since a few guys were in the same boat hopefully that works for everyone

I picked the 210 conservatory round since a few guys were in the same boat hopefully that works for everyone
Sounds good. Thanks for all the planning!

Thanks for the update, Mike. No problem with the extra $25, I got stacks just laying around here... :alien:

Seriously, Rum is on you now.

Soon!!

I got the flight booked and just completed the car rental ... got a coupon for ship-sticks that I am seriously thinking about using. I assume they are at the pro shop when you arrive?

Shipping them home does not bother me, its just the trip there ... a lot riding on them being if you know what I mean ... sure would make the airport suffle a lot easier.

I got the flight booked and just completed the car rental ... got a coupon for ship-sticks that I am seriously thinking about using. I assume they are at the pro shop when you arrive?

Shipping them home does not bother me, its just the trip there ... a lot riding on them being if you know what I mean ... sure would make the airport suffle a lot easier.

I was thinking the same thing but am on the fence now... Don't have a travel bag yet so I'd have to ship them as is in my cart bag. Minus heads where I could, but still not sure what the best option is.

Thanks for all of this Mike! I'm fine with the extra 25$ here.

I was thinking the same thing but am on the fence now... Don't have a travel bag yet so I'd have to ship them as is in my cart bag. Minus heads where I could, but still not sure what the best option is.

if it was me I would only ship them or take them on the plane with a travel bag or case. To much money invested.

ok since the consensus was good with the $25 I will move forward with reassigning villas accordingly, a few guys will have to move from Thurs to Fri (no way around it) but Im trying to minimize that.

ok since the consensus was good with the $25 I will move forward with reassigning villas accordingly, a few guys will have to move from Thurs to Fri (no way around it) but Im trying to minimize that.
I dont mind moving if you need volunteers. I tend to pack light so it will be a breeze for me.

Yeah no worries either way here as well. Thanks Mike!

No issues moving on Friday

No issues here either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok room situation resolved (I hope) out of the 18 guys only 5 will have to move on Friday which isnt too bad.

Ok. So how many people are bringing drivers for the Thursday round? :D If the mini 1.5 works out for me, I may just leave the G30 at home, but it will be tough.

Ok. So how many people are bringing drivers for the Thursday round? :D If the mini 1.5 works out for me, I may just leave the G30 at home, but it will be tough.

Funny you ask, my bag will have roughly 4 drivers in it.

I'll have driver in the bag for Thursday round. For the weekend I'll disassemble the head and put it away

Funny you ask, my bag will have roughly 4 drivers in it.

Lol. So even if I don't bring mine I'll know who to ask!

I'll have driver in the bag for Thursday round. For the weekend I'll disassemble the head and put it away

That's what I was thinking. In the bag on Thursday, in the room the rest of the weekend.

Back