Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Since we are just a few months away and I can see people planning their trips I wanted to put some information out there for extra nights stays and extra golf at the resort.

I will keep a running list of anyone looking to stay onsite a day early or day late, as well as anyone looking to play an extra round Thursday or Monday.

So if you are interested in the room or golf let me know (for golf please let me know if it will be a late AM or early PM round so we can try to get groups together accordingly).
thanks

Extra Nights: $299+ taxes for a 3 bedroom villa that sleeps 6 (same style villas we have for the event). SO a full villa would be $50+ taxes per guy for a night.

Extra Golf: $100+ taxes for the Conservatory, $130+ taxes for the Ocean Course. Both of these prices are WELL below the price you would normally pay if you could play the courses.

Extra Nights:

Thursday:
Mikedean441
War Eagle
Just_Hacking
emart2173
lightningbolt44
sposeybunchofnumbers
JonD
Kensisland
Brianmk24
Kang
CED423
Jman
Ddec
Sweethebs
Trey3d
dwchockey13

Extra Golf:

The Conservatory

2:10PM:
Kensisland
RC11

2:20PM:
Lightningbolt44
KC720
BrianMK24
Jon D

2:30PM
sposeybunchofnumbers
Ddec
Sweethebs
Trey3d

Last edited:
Im in for for extra rounds and Thursday night.

No extra rounds, still planning when I'm flying in.

I'm thinking head over for lunch then play an afternoon round?

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking head over for lunch then play an afternoon round?

Thoughts?

I like this plan, they have a crab soup that makes me cry with happiness

I like this plan, they have a crab soup that makes me cry with happiness

Sounds like a solid start to the trip.

Thursday Night Villa Please,

No Extra golf

Thanks as always MD for the extra step in all the planning

ok should have the list up to date

I would be up to a Thursday night stay if we can get enough people, but no extra golf for me. This old man is probably gonna be gassed after the rounds we already have scheduled.

Thanks for setting this up Mike. I need to recheck my schedule and see what's what.

Ill get the first post updated here shortly

Should be updated....Ron/Shane I put you guys down for early PM golf

Put me down for Thursday night villa. When would the PM round start on Thursday?

Put me down for Thursday night villa. When would the PM round start on Thursday?

I'll have to check with the course, thinking 1ish

Md thanks for doing this. I am out for the extra golf, although depending on when we get done on Sunday I may be up for another 9. I will be flying into Orlando on Friday @ 11 and flying out on Sunday @ 6.

Back