Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

Four months from today, we'll be putting the #ClubClash drivers to real world testing on the course. Can't wait.

Four months from today, we'll be putting the #ClubClash drivers to real world testing on the course. Can't wait.
Seems so far away but so close. The time will fly by though I can't wait to be out in that range testing drivers with fellow thpers

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Seems so far away but so close. The time will fly by though I can't wait to be out in that range testing drivers with fellow thpers

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can't wait!

Maybe. I need to figure out the new work schedule crap.
Just call in sick :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Anyone staying Sunday night and Flying back Monday? Flights seem significantly cheaper.

Anyone staying Sunday night and Flying back Monday? Flights seem significantly cheaper.

I thought about it but I need to save as many days as I can

I looked at that originally, as I work about 10 minutes from the airport, but I didn't notice a whole lot of differnce in the price, especially factoring in the additional night of hotel. Although I will say staying Sunday night at PGA National Resort last year instead of leaving on Sunday night, was one of the best decision's I made. Hanging with THP'ers another night is never a bad thing.

I looked at that originally, as I work about 10 minutes from the airport, but I didn't notice a whole lot of differnce in the price, especially factoring in the additional night of hotel. Although I will say staying Sunday night at PGA National Resort last year instead of leaving on Sunday night, was one of the best decision's I made. Hanging with THP'ers another night is never a bad thing.

You're flying out of BWI right? Where are you flying into?

You're flying out of BWI right? Where are you flying into?

We are both planning to,fly out from bwi at same time and are planning to fly into Jax.

Yeah, BWI is a hike for me and there are some good deals out of DCA... Looks like I'm going to have to do orlando if I want a nonstop that leaves on Sunday PM though.

Yeah, BWI is a hike for me and there are some good deals out of DCA... Looks like I'm going to have to do orlando if I want a nonstop that leaves on Sunday PM though.
We looked at MCO as well. But Jacksonville had better times back to BWI. I think we're taking a 7:30 PM and get in around 9:30. Although staying another night in Florida would be fun :D

We looked at MCO as well. But Jacksonville had better times back to BWI. I think we're taking a 7:30 PM and get in around 9:30. Although staying another night in Florida would be fun :D

i wouldn't mind staying another night but I need to save days...after this year might be a different story as I think my days off goes up in 2017

i wouldn't mind staying another night but I need to save days...after this year might be a different story as I think my days off goes up in 2017
I would love to...since we can both work remotely, maybe we book a Monday mid morning flight, get up work a couple hours take the flight as a long lunch break and get home in time to get some more hours in

Just looked, there is an 11:35 AM that gets in at 1:25...that gets the job done :D

Looks like the earliest I can get in to MCO is 3:50 ... how long of a drive is it from MCO?

Living on the West Coast traveling east limits options ...

Edit: Found one at 11:05

bumparoo

Put me down for Thursday Villa. Still making plans, so not sure about golf yet.

In for Thursday Mike.

Back