Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

put me down for the extra night. Not sure on the extra golf as of right now.

Md thanks for doing this. I am out for the extra golf, although depending on when we get done on Sunday I may be up for another 9. I will be flying into Orlando on Friday @ 11 and flying out on Sunday @ 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id say no 9 for you, with the round and then the drive for you and then security you will be cutting it close enough as is.

I'll have to check with the course, thinking 1ish

10-4. Thanks for organizing this. I'll start looking at flights and let you know. Should be interesting to play 3W off the tee for a round!

I have not booked flights, but getting in on Thursday sounds like a winner ...I may have to pull the "old man" card like just_hacking.

So count me in for Thursday night stay ...

Wish I could join you all, but currently planning to take a red eye over and arrive Friday morning. If you're all on the grounds already it would be great to meet up for breakfast prior to our time on the range!

Anybody else flying into MCO on Thursday morning? I'm arriving at 9:50. Put me down for an extra night and PM golf, as long as I can pick up a car and get there in time.

Put me down for the Thursday night and early pm golf. I'll book my flights accordingly

It looks like there are just not a lot of flights from Phx to Orlando or Jacksonville that would put me at the resort in time to play. But definitely what to come in on Thursday.

Got the list updated

Got the list updated
Well that looks like two full villas for Thursday night. I just wish I was gettimg in earlier to have dinner with everyone.

Any other takers? I want to lock down golf soon

It's like you know how to read me. What time we looking at?

I got excited thinking you were in all of a sudden. Thanks for popping that bubble...

I'm unfortunately out for extra rounds. My Vegas golf trip was pushed back to the weekend before this event. Initially thought I couldn't do back to back weekends, but I'll make it work. It will have to be Fri-Sun for me, though.

I don't care when or with who :) just wanna make sure I get there in time lol

Back