Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a Numbers guy! I need in!! 3hr drive. Please!

Thanks for posting the details! This is shaping up to be an incredible outing/event/

#GAMECHANGER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the passion guys

This would be fun. I like being apart anything that's considered "ultimate"

Hit 250-300 balls the other day at the range and demo day. 3 hrs on the range and tons of golf won't be a problem for me.

I'm sitting here watching Football and Looking at the Drivers I own and want to go out in the Garage and hit them all!

Are new members from Canada with a super high handicap invited? :clap: Please say yes!!!

Are new members from Canada with a super high handicap invited? :clap: Please say yes!!!

Of course.
Signup will be clear and as long as one is a 2016 Albatross Club member (not open for signup yet) they will be able to signup.

Like al THP events, all skill levels are not only allowed, but encouraged.

Hmmm, only possible problem I see is that is the weekend of my 20th anniversary. But, I have 6 months to come up with a plan. Wish me luck!

Hmmm, only possible problem I see is that is the weekend of my 20th anniversary. But, I have 6 months to come up with a plan. Wish me luck!
Hey...last year I went to the Pittsburgh Bridgestone Inviatational on our 20th anniversary and lived to tell about it. So it can be done!!

I will be paying attention to sign-ups.
I figure it will be a few weeks, especially given all JB has scheduled over the next couple of weeks.
But don't worry, JB, you have my interest and attention!!

Spoke to a number of places about Club Clash and everybody is excited. It will be one special trip for everybody that jumps in.

I am ready to jump in with both feet!

Already told the wife this was going to happen...and she was fine with it. Should I be worried haha!

This would be an incredible experience. Can't wait!

Just re-read the details. This really going to be an equipment nut's dream. More specifically, a driver nut's dream. The ability to test out what should be a minimum of 8 different drivers, on course, is ridiculous. Add the data from the Friday range session, and there should be enough data to keep numbers - driven folks quite busy with driver pondering in 2016.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Just re-read the details. This really going to be an equipment nut's dream. More specifically, a driver nut's dream. The ability to test out what should be a minimum of 8 different drivers, on course, is ridiculous. Add the data from the Friday range session, and there should be enough data to keep numbers - driven folks quite busy with driver pondering in 2016.

Now to see if I can put 8 decent swings on drivers to get some idea of how they perform. 8 decent swings may take 6 rounds of golf. :alien:

Truer words have never been spoken Cookie. If I'm able to participate, I anticipate testing out the forgiveness of several drivers. :)

Now to see if I can put 8 decent swings on drivers to get some idea of how they perform. 8 decent swings may take 6 rounds of golf. :alien:

Just pretend it's match play and you'll do fine :)

I'm super excited for the possibility of this one

Signups will take place before the end of this year. We will be closing out this thread soon and have a new thread with all of the details that are throughout here in he first post of the new thread.

Now that I am feeling better, this is really on the radar. I am going to go over there and play in the next few weeks. My friends wife works there and maybe able to help me get out.

Cant wait to see full details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back