Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE - NEW THREAD WITH ALL OF THE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE!

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...d-Standard-In-Club-Testing-Sponsored-By-Epoch

Club Clash is Coming

Since its inception, THP has strived to be the most innovative media outlet in the world of golf. Starting with a consumer-centric demo day in 2010 that evolved into an event that was live-broadcast to the world, we've constantly strived to bring consumers closer to the industry and improve how we share information on the latest golf equipment.

Today we are unleashing what will be known as Club Clash.

While we've written a massive number of reviews and held more events than any other golf website, we know that this community is filled with knowledgable golfers of all skill levels. We also know that dictating what club is right for them is a fool's errand. Instead, we want golfers to see, in person in a variety of ways, what really is the best for them and then share that so golfers of similar skill levels across the world can learn from it.

And with that Club Clash was born. No simulators and closed door meetings. Club Clash is golf testing outside on both the range and course. It's done for the people, by the people.

Have you ever wanted to know what it was like to be on a panel of testers that shares their thoughts with golfers from all over the world? Enter Club Clash! Ever read over these lists and think "there is just no way this is real info"? Enter Club Clash! Ever wanted to test out all of the latest and greatest on the range with a FlightScope and then take it right out to the course for as many rounds as your body can handle? Enter Club Clash!

Club Clash is all of that and then some. The NEW GOLD STANDARD of club rankings will be done for golfers all over the world by this great THP Community.

Last edited:
Ummm...yeah. Count me in!

This sounds like it's gonna be a hell of a lot of fun

#TheGoldStandard #GameChanger #AreYouReady

Wow....exciting stuff here!

I'm all in!!!!

The excitement from JB about this one when we chatted this weekend was contagious. Minds will be blown, the game has changed again.

Sign me up...sounds like the perfect way for myths and misconceptions to be debunked and get the straight facts/results into the hands of golfers of all skill levels.

This sounds great. Please include us lefties too!!!

Have you ever wanted to know what it was like to be on a panel of testers that shares their thoughts with golfers from all over the world?

Uhh, yes. I want in!

Sweet! This has me excited :good:

This sounds like it's going to be A LOT of fun.

I'm all for it. Ready to limber up and mash some little white spheres.

I curse my dexterity yet again. Sounds really exciting though!

This sounds great. Eat your heart out Golf Digest... THP is taking over.

Who needs 'gold stars' when you can have 'white exclamation marks'?

Seriously. Amazing. I love that testers can play the course with them as well. Huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a heck of a time.

Sounds like an Ultimate type of Weekend to me, but even better :D I know people like to play golf until they drop.

And then being part of something I'd consider groundbreaking. Good times ahead.

umm... okay, I'll enter.

... I was first right?

Sounds Amazing! Would love to be a part of this.

Awesome, sign me up, if MN was a taste, I want the whole meal!!!

Sounds like fun!

I like hitting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back