Club Making Legend Chat w/Forum Members

I have to go back and listen to the older show but I'm not sure if this was asked. I know that bounce has a pretty significant impact in how I hit wedges. How much of an impact does it have on the rest of my irons?

We will be having our latest chat with JBH next week after the outing. Plenty of time to get those questions in, if you have any that you would like answered.

Awesome chance to get questions out there and answered by a man who knows exactly what he's talking about!

My only question I can think of is that with the rules in place from the PGA where is there to go with technological advances? COR has been maxed, weights have been reduced, we can now fit a club to our swing with a torx wrench, MOI is getting rediculously high, grooves have been shrunk and dulled, casting technology is way past what it was and is providing better feeling irons. Where are we going next? Does anything I mentioned above still have great potential for improvement?

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

What has in your mind had the greatest progress over the last 50 years, club technology or ball technology? And what will make the biggest difference in the future between the two of them?

We are going to let this run for a few more days. Keep the great questions coming.

I am wondering about how much bounce an amatuer should play. First I tend to sweep the ball more than take divots and seem to find myself on lots of hardpan where I play. how much bounce should I have on my wedges?

I am wondering about how much bounce an amatuer should play. First I tend to sweep the ball more than take divots and seem to find myself on lots of hardpan where I play. how much bounce should I have on my wedges?

I like that question but from the angle of a digger. Also how good does he think graphite shafts have become for irons. Pondering a set of graphite in my next set to help my wrists

Mr. Hoeflich,

I would like to know where you think the next great leap in performance will come, if there will ever be one. Is it the shaft, the clubhead, the ball, or some other factor?

Thank you everybody. We are having JBH on the THP Radio show tomorrow, so you can look for this interview tomorrow morning on the home page. LOTS of great questions.

Thank you everybody. We are having JBH on the THP Radio show tomorrow, so you can look for this interview tomorrow morning on the home page. LOTS of great questions.

Awesome! I'm stoked to hear the show :D

Can't wait to hear this one. Big thanks again to him for putting the time in to answer our questions.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it!

Great, looking forward to it. Listening to the Greenside right now.

Just finished up speaking with Hoeffy. This is a GREAT show. Lots of questions asked and answered...Including my own!

Can't wait to hear it, just listened to the greenside

I'm really looking forward to this one!
I hope he got to one or more of my questions!

Look forward to it. When JBH talks, you gotta listen.

I'm sure it's going to be a great listen. I'm interested to hear him drop some more knowledge for us.

Can't wait!!

O boy is this one gonna be good, cant wait

Back