Clubs in Your Vehicle?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
When you travel on a day trip or even longer, do your clubs fit in your vehicle well?

In our Audi yes but it’s an avent. The Yaris is another matter.....

I drive a pickup, so they fit in the bed just fine. :LOL: If I need to secure them or get them out of weather they’re fine in the back seat, as long as I don’t have passengers back there.

They fit just fine in my Tahoe.

As long as it's just me I'm fine... Otherwise Mazdas trunk is a bit small.

I drive a pick up with a bed cover. They ride just fine back there!

They don’t fit in my Audi, but easily fit in the big old mini-van.

No issues at all in the truck or the wife Escape.

Two sets of clubs and luggage for a weekend for two adults and two kids fit just fine in my Mazda CX-5.

My clubs always go with me.

Mine fit fine in the rear seat or the bed of the truck.

Other than the grips, does the heat from my car hurt the clubs?

No issue in my Genesis. Big enough trunk for 2 sets of clubs and luggage. Probably could fit another set in there if needed/small bags. No issue with width.

Normally always have my clubs in my trunk.

No issues in my 300 or the wife’s GC.

Mine stay in my Outback once the weather warms up enough.

I always have the cargo cover over them though!

Yep, fit perfectly in my mazda6 or the grand Cherokee

No problem in the back of the truck & back seat of extended cab if I someone with me.

Drove back from MB today with my clubs and @Big SoIL’s clubs in the back of my Forte, luggage in the back seat. Couldn’t fit a third set or another person in the car though.

most of the time my clubs and a push cart live in the trunk. And shoes. And towels.

I can barely fit one bag diagonally in the trunk of my ‘11 BMW 535. I can fit things around it, but when a second bag (or travel bag) is needed, then it has to go across the back seat.

Yep, not a problem no matter which vehicle. Fit great in the box or back seat of the F150, or in the Explorer, or Subaru.
We bought our vehicles with hockey gear and dogs in mind, so golf clubs aren’t an issue.

As long as it is just me and one other than there is enough room.

Back