I think Aero is the ball speed king for me this year.

What differences are you seeing?
No numbers to back anything up and want to test when not just banging balls in a sim round. The Trono felt a little stouter than the KBS. To be fair I have very limited time with either shaft and plan to get both on the monitor for an extended session. I can’t wait to have my garage set up to be able to take my time when testing.

Screenshot_20230329_115126_Video Player.jpg

It was cool to see the Aerojet LS in a few hands and bags that aren't paid to play them today.

Are you playing in the Valero this week?
No just spotted a few and thought it was interesting and spoke well of the driver.

@BigDill keeps putting this over like Rover, but I just upgraded last year 🤪😜

Catching up on the thread, to save me reading all 44 pages, has anyone tested the Aerojet against the rogue ST max LS? That’s my current gamer and so far nothing has come close.

Catching up on the thread, to save me reading all 44 pages, has anyone tested the Aerojet against the rogue ST max LS? That’s my current gamer and so far nothing has come close.
I have the max LS and AeroJet LS that I will be comparing soon. The max LS is really good for me so this should be fun, wouldn’t mind getting my hands on a standard Aerojet head to throw in the mix

The finishing pose in that photo looks a lot like @OldandStiff.
Haha I agree and lets be honest he is always posting photos of himself so I just assumed :ROFLMAO:

Guess hackers brought out the big guns this year :p

Haha I agree and lets be honest he is always posting photos of himself so I just assumed :ROFLMAO:

Guess hackers brought out the big guns this year :p
Would be a sick flex playing in a tour event and posting in the live round thread

Hmm...different...but same

1680180605192.png

The finishing pose in that photo looks a lot like @OldandStiff.
I'll give you the tightish shirt and slightly off balance/incomplete finish, but that's dudes about 5'8" swinging a 44.5" . 😆

I haven’t been able to get out and put this driver through it’s paces, the weekend weather in Nashville has been a miss. But this Sunday I’m going to get out and report back.

I have done some extensive research and read through about a third of this thread starting at the end and I am just thoroughly confused on what set up I'll go with

My Current gamer is a ZX7 and it's done ok for me, but I've had some pretty significant hookage with that driver

And yeah I know go and test them out. The only place close to me is a DSG so I'll have to pop in there to see if they have the sim set up, but me and the kaili shaft did not get along when I had it as an experiment in the TM m2 so I'm hoping they'll have others.

I have done some extensive research and read through about a third of this thread starting at the end and I am just thoroughly confused on what set up I'll go with

My Current gamer is a ZX7 and it's done ok for me, but I've had some pretty significant hookage with that driver

And yeah I know go and test them out. The only place close to me is a DSG so I'll have to pop in there to see if they have the sim set up, but me and the kaili shaft did not get along when I had it as an experiment in the TM m2 so I'm hoping they'll have others.
They'll probably have the Helium since that's the other stock shaft. I'm surprised by how few options I've found to try when I'm right next to a city that holds one of the majors.

They'll probably have the Helium since that's the other stock shaft. I'm surprised by how few options I've found to try when I'm right next to a city that holds one of the majors.

Are you located close to Augusta?

Are you located close to Augusta?
Yes, we have an Edwin Watts, but it's small. The only other option is DSG. I'd have to drive to Columbia, Greenville, or Hilton Head for more options.

Yes, we have an Edwin Watts, but it's small. The only other option is DSG. I'd have to drive to Columbia, Greenville, or Hilton Head for more options.

Yeah, I’ve always wondered why Augusta doesn’t have a PGA Tour Superstore or Golf Galaxy, since it’s home of the Masters. We get up that way several times a year and I’ll stop by Edwin Watts, but usually don’t bother with DSG. I’ll go to Bonaventure to look over the used clubs. I’ve been driving over to Bluffton to go to the PGA SS over there to demo clubs. I’m going to need to do that again soon to decide on clubs for the MC.

Yeah, I’ve always wondered why Augusta doesn’t have a PGA Tour Superstore or Golf Galaxy, since it’s home of the Masters. We get up that way several times a year and I’ll stop by Edwin Watts, but usually don’t bother with DSG. I’ll go to Bonaventure to look over the used clubs. I’ve been driving over to Bluffton to go to the PGA SS over there to demo clubs. I’m going to need to do that again soon to decide on clubs for the MC.
We have a Top Golf now, so maybe a bigger golf store is coming.

We have a Top Golf now, so maybe a bigger golf store is coming.

I feel like it’s definitely needed. So, hopefully it’ll happen somewhere down the line.

Tested the LS 10.5 w/ Kai'li White today, heavy weight in heel. It did what it's supposed to and didn't see a single shot to the left. Nice fades, a tad low though. Would probably need to turn it up to +1°.

Spins with range balls were 2-2400. Carry about 200-210m. So not long, definitely losing distance with the lowish launch. But when it's in the middle of the face, it goes.

This next week the LS finally gets its shot at the throne, plugging in one of the Kinetixx I’ve just finished reviewing.

They had a few of the shafts, but I got the boot before I could hit driver 😬 I did hit the 3w with the kaili blue, it felt pretty good

I'll try again another night and hope for another rep who won't recognize me haha

Back