Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

Just spitballing here, but wouldn't it be cool if there was a Limited Edition Head that matched the shaft and headcover graphics, maybe not to game, but more as a show piece!!!

I would game that all day long. I like the paint splatter effect.

I would game that all day long. I like the paint splatter effect.

Pretty sure my ADHD wouldn't react well to that hahahha

makes sense then.
i know the Cell is more GI over the Pro, so to speak....but i noticed the same thing, that it is mildly draw biased. and with Tim's results seeing the Pro a little more fade biased, it's too bad that the settings weren't switched in the tips for the MyFly adapters. to have 2 Fade settings on the Cell and 2 Draw settings on the Pro. or can you switch them?
i'm probably splitting hairs here. just hit the damn ball!

ddec asked that awhile back, didn't he? i forgot what the deal with that was.....

ddec, what's the answer?!

Agreed. That would be ideal. Either way, they are two VERY solid offerings.

Just spitballing here, but wouldn't it be cool if there was a Limited Edition Head that matched the shaft and headcover graphics, maybe not to game, but more as a show piece!!!

I'd play with a splatter head!

Cobra said the adapters are interchangable but you would not get a correct reading as they are made specific for each head,if that makes any sense.

Cobra said the adapters are interchangable but you would not get a correct reading as they are made specific for each head,if that makes any sense.
Well it does and it doesn't, what does "reading" mean? The marked loft wouldn't be accurate? I wonder about the Fade and Draw settings.

Cobra said if you used the Amp Cell Pro adapter in the Amp Cell the settings would still be the same,but the loft shown in the window would be incorrect. I am still trying to figure out what that means. I am still going to buy one and try it anyway.

I bought the Blue Amp Cell today! Love the looks and feel. I still want to try the Pro. Weather wise looks like it will be next weekend before I can try it on the course. I also like to try pro shaft Kuro in regular amp cell.

I bought the Blue Amp Cell today! Love the looks and feel. I still want to try the Pro. Weather wise looks like it will be next weekend before I can try it on the course. I also like to try pro shaft Kuro in regular amp cell.

Congrats! Let us know how it goes. Seems like blue is a popular color.

Good luck with it!! I hope you enjoy it!

All the colors look great but in KY you have to buy blue because of the KY wildcats. My playing partner loves the Louisville Cardinals which are red so I'm not sure how this is going to go over with him.

All the colors look great but in KY you have to buy blue because of the KY wildcats. My playing partner loves the Louisville Cardinals which are red so I'm not sure how this is going to go over with him.

Go Blue! :blob:

I wonder when we will see any pictures of the Red and Blue in Pro from special orders?

I absolutely love the feel and dispersion of the driver versus my Anser/Ahina combo, but the spin was sitting in the 2400-266 range with 14* launch. I was using a stiff shaft in the 9.5 setting. Am I getting too picky with my stats, or should I try a 10.5/X combo to bring the spin down?

I absolutely love the feel and dispersion of the driver versus my Anser/Ahina combo, but the spin was sitting in the 2400-266 range with 14* launch. I was using a stiff shaft in the 9.5 setting. Am I getting too picky with my stats, or should I try a 10.5/X combo to bring the spin down?

I go with too pickey.

I go with too pickey.

Appreciate the candor. I really love this club. Demo day tomorrow again to confirm and I may drop the hammer.

Appreciate the candor. I really love this club. Demo day tomorrow again to confirm and I may drop the hammer.

Awesome. Can't wait to see some pics if you get it!

Siri speaks for me!

I think I have found my fly today. Playing in some strong and cold winds today I was hitting some bombs even into the wind. The 8.5F setting is really doing it for me

Awesome. Can't wait to see some pics if you get it!

Siri speaks for me!

HRnvEuql.jpg

She's a beauty.

Hopefully all goes well AT DEMO SESSION. Share your thoughts if you get one of those beauties.

These are great numbers, not sure what else you are looking for?

Congrats fupresti and enjoy your new snake :thumb:

Back