Cobra Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha! Morgan dropping the ban hammer early on a Monday morning! I love it

I remember her words clear and definitely wouldn't try to test her; "it's a one and done thing, no second chances". Can't wait until Wednesday to hear what the announcement is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember her words clear and definitely wouldn't try to test her; "it's a one and done thing, no second chances". Can't wait until Wednesday to hear what the announcement is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I give the chances, she laughs at me for doing so. :D
Announcement is actually tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear what Cobra has up their sleeve

Last edited:
I'm just putting this out there, JB is away that means I am 100% in charge, and if someone tries to break embargo and post something before we do I may ban you. :alien:

Good morning to you too!

They have to be announcing a new wedge soon. They haven't had a new wedge since nam

THP will be live at the announcement and will have all of the details for you.

THP always has our back, awesome, can't wait to see the coverage!!!

This should be cool - I will be tuned in, I enjoy me some Cobra - heck, I own two of their drivers!!

Between this announcement, the Granddaddy, and following the Matrix thread. It is official I am getting nothing done at work this week

Must be announcing a new partnership with THP...Rickie will wear THP green on Sundays :alien:

hmmmm, yagley hinted at something at liita earlier this year. i'll keep my thoughts to myself. if it's what i think it is, it should be pretty awesome. if it's not what i think it is, it will probably be awesomer!

Mini Driver

You guys are adorable

Cobra is going to re-brand to be Puma.
They are launching a line of Golf Balls.

looks like wild guesses to me, I can't see them venture in any of these projects

The cobra site says to check back on 8/18 for details on some sort of live stream, will there be THP coverage as well for that?

Are you attempting to state fact, or just making an assumption? I hope it's just an assumption.
Wild guesses! I know nothing!

THP has never let us down. I am 100% positive the announcement will be well worth the wait.

Maybe Cobra is hooking up with some putter company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back