Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Apparently refreshing on a regular basis doesn't make the PM show up any faster. Love those Tour Rep PM's.

Try it again.

PM received and options laid out!

We have until 5/25 to submit our club orders.

Let the pondering ratchet up a notch!

Let me lay out a few things that I know people are going to have questions with.
Green head is not available.
Those shaft options are available in all of your woods.
According to their team, they truly believe the standard shaft pairs with their hybrid better than any shaft on the market and will fit the majority here.

PM received and options laid out!

We have until 5/25 to submit our club orders.

Let the pondering ratchet up a notch!

Very straight forward PM. All of our options are laid nicely. I believe they did a great job and gave us some wonderful options. Looking forward to do a little more shaft testing as I now know what my options are. Very exciting times thats for sure

Just wait until you guys see what is coming for apparel...As always, CPG is going to be hitting a home run here.

I don't know what it is, but I'm almost excited hearing about other OEM Staff PMs than I am my own.

Let me lay out a few things that I know people are going to have questions with.
Green head is not available.
Those shaft options are available in all of your woods.
According to their team, they truly believe the standard shaft pairs with their hybrid better than any shaft on the market and will fit the majority here.

I have no clue who want ask you those questions? Lol

Its good stuff. Simple yet solid offerings. Im excited , probably taking a drive to atlanta in the next week or two to get some numbers from a supwrstore that has cobra fitting equipment.

Jb , the pm said 14, am I tking this as our seemore will need to be placed bt then too?

Just wait until you guys see what is coming for apparel...As always, CPG is going to be hitting a home run here.
The puma apparel rocks, just some flat out good quality stuff and really stylish! Rocked it yesterday at the course.

Narrowed down options, good for my head. Have already lightened the personal choices and some of them made the list. Now to really dial in on the bag.

Leaning on our Tour Rep a little right now. I'll be sending my order in very very soon.

Leaning on our Tour Rep a little right now. I'll be sending my order in very very soon.

Return of the Blue Bomber

I am close as well. I have the luxury of an open spot in the bag right now that I am not sure what I will do with. Also I am still on the fence between Bio Cell or Bio Cell+ for the irons.

I am close as well. I have the luxury of an open spot in the bag right now that I am not sure what I will do with. Also I am still on the fence between Bio Cell or Bio Cell+ for the irons.

Not sure what you are worried about. I just sent a PM to your Tour Rep and placed your order for you. Bio Cell+ irons with KBS Tour shafts.

Not sure what you are worried about. I just sent a PM to your Tour Rep and placed your order for you. Bio Cell+ irons with KBS Tour shafts.

I am golden then. I am actually leaning toward the PXi. Wanted something a little lighter. Any thoughts on the differences?

I am golden then. I am actually leaning toward the PXi. Wanted something a little lighter. Any thoughts on the differences?

I am thinking along the same lines with the PXi's

When I did some side by side testing a couple of years ago I much preferred KBS Tour. They gave me better numbers and felt better. Also truth be told, I'm sour on PX based on my awful experience with them last year.

When I did some side by side testing a couple of years ago I much preferred KBS Tour. They gave me better numbers and felt better. Also truth be told, I'm sour on PX based on my awful experience with them last year.

Interesting. I need to find somewhere to hit them. I also want to hit the stock graphite as well before pulling the trigger.

Interesting. I need to find somewhere to hit them. I also want to hit the stock graphite as well before pulling the trigger.

Meet me in Orlando tomorrow?

I hit the stock graphite on Monday. They felt good but I was surprised that i saw hardly and difference in the stock steel. I though I would get a couple more MPH's out of the graphite but that was not the case

Hey @JB, do you mind sharing what set-up you would go with as a Cobra staffer?

I am thinking along the same lines with the PXi's

Erik, you know I was a big KBS Tour fan, and then I went to the PXi for the MC last year. Feel is still slightly smoother with the KBS Tour, but the PXi feel is nowhere near as harsh as the original PX feel. The PXi gave me a little less spin than KBS Tour, which I thought helped with my dispersion. The weight difference was pretty easy to get adjusted to, and I don't notice it anymore. That said, I would strongly advise anyone thinking about KBS Tour vs. PXi to hit them side-by-side to see which one they prefer.

Back