CONTEST Cobra King Forged Tec Irons!

Very cool gesture, good luck to all

Great contest and very gracious gesture. Having attended the 2018 Morgan Cup I will follow and listen in to the sharing of emotions amongst the community.

The Morgan Cup was to me something I have a hard time expressing in words...it was just so special and nothing I could have imagining being part of in my lifetime.

Being new to golf and even newer to this community, I really don't know what the Morgan Cup is. This gesture of kindness has inspired me to start finding out about the Morgan Cup and learning some more about THP and it's members.

Wow - over 100 pages for this year. Gonna take me awhile to get through it all.

So far the Morgan Cup seems to mean fellowship. People who enjoy golf getting together and being immersed in a game they love and with others who love it just as much. Building bonds through mutual interests and competition. Seems to be a great life experience.

Team Paradise Teammates
jdtox
jose miraflor
kygolfer
toddj027b
oumagic
vdubtx
duffer waldorf

shamble - jose
alternate shot - jdtox

Last edited:
Such an awesome gesture/PIF @MarMill8412 !! The 2020 Morgan Cup was such a great follow, or catch up since I was limited to following minute by minute, and the team did so awesome with updates and pictures. You were matched with Jose @LittleRat and then @jdtox for some epic golf.

What would it mean to be at the Morgan Cup? It would mean partaking in and representing THP in one of the most insane golf trips any amateur internet golfer can attend. It would mean creating memories with a small number of other people where we come together as strangers but leave as teammates and friends. It would mean good hearted friendly competition, with bragging rights. And for me, it would mean my first ever, but hopefully not last, THP event!

Can't wait for the 2021 announcement and sign ups, and even with a kid en route I hope its something I can put my name im the hat for!

Being new to golf and even newer to this community, I really don't know what the Morgan Cup is. This gesture of kindness has inspired me to start finding out about the Morgan Cup and learning some more about THP and it's members.
Morgan Cup 2020
Check this thread out for more info. Hard to put into words how special this event is to me, all the participants, and THP community!

Jaw dropper @MarMill8412. Prodigious gesture.

@LittleRat for the shamble
@jdtox for the alternate shot

I have really bought into what Cobra puts out and became a true believer after getting the Cobra F9 Driver this year which has been a beast for me. Reviewing the King Forged Tech Irons would be an honor and a lot of fun. Participating in the Morgan cup is next level from everything I read.. Being up close and personal with R&D seems really special particularly Cobra Puma and the name they have made for themselves. For me, I love competition and that is something I think many enjoy about the Morgan Cup. There is nothing better than putting time in on the range and practice rounds and letting it shine under pressure in the spotlight with all the bragging rights in the world on the line. The Morgan cup is about feeling like a true tour player, getting decked out in swag and great equipment, building life long friendships, and going for the WIN! I hope to be a part of it one day.

Thanks for the opportunity to review some great clubs.

@LittleRat in the Shamble event and @jdtox in the alt-shot event.
I can only speak from an experienced follower. Knowing that this event is a huge part of THP and the participants of Team Paradise (your team) and Team Hackers meeting in different parts of the country each year for the longest time. This event culminates great people not only are event but leading up to the event having meetings with teams and helping discuss features of the products along the way and revealing new products at the event. For the players, because that's what you get to be...Tour Players! This is amazing from the clubs to the daily scripting but most importantly the comradery on the tour(path to the Morgan Cup) throughout the event and years after. Bonds of that play like a pro last a lifetime and some get to do it over again in their lives, but everyone gets to follow along and imagine what it would be like.

The Morgan Cup is bigger than any club in the bag or score on the card...

Grand gesture by you sir @MarMill8412

Team Paradise
jdtox
oumagic
vdubtx
duffer waldorf
jose miraflor
kygolfer
marmill8412
toddj027b

alternate shot - jdtox
shamble - jose

The equipment is cool, but it is more about a shared experience and commodore building the love for the game. Getting to go travel and play beautiful courses with other people who care as much about golf as you do is special. Building the game amongst each other, but like you're doing, also passing it on. Thank you.

Who is your favorite #TeamHacker Member and which #TeamParadise guy is the best wingman?

Wow. Super cool of you.
I'm a newbie so I'd have to go back and search for that information, and that doesn't feel right.
Those experiences look really fun. I imagine the friends you make for life are far better than any equipment or experience that comes out of this kinda stuff.

Great gesture sir

Or just PM me, I was on the wrong side of an ass whooping in shamble 😂

Wow. Super cool of you.
I'm a newbie so I'd have to go back and search for that information, and that doesn't feel right.
Those experiences look really fun. I imagine the friends you make for life are far better than any equipment or experience that comes out of this kinda stuff.

Great gesture sir
Nothing wrong with going back and searching! I'd still jump on this great opportunity, if you want!

What an awesome gesture. Somebody is going to get a great set of irons.

The first time I happened upon THP many years ago, the Morgan Cup was one of the main topics and could not believe what I was reading. A group of nobody's from all over getting to together and getting the pro treatment with equipment and golf. I was amazed that people would want to meet complete strangers and play golf with them(I hadn't lived much up to that point I guess). I became fascinated with the whole concept and became a THP regular(at least in my mind I was). Since that day I have been on this site everyday and my ultimate goal or fantasy is to make it on a Morgan Cup team. More than any other event/experience, this is the one I want to be a part of. It really seems to hold a special place to all those that get the opportunity and I want that feeling.

That is awesome! Great pay it forward right here and a sweet set of irons.

This is so so cool my man. Someone is going to get very lucky (y)

Or just PM me, I was on the wrong side of an ass whooping in shamble 😂
Only because Jose heated up! That was some fun golf!

This is such an incredible gesture by my friend and teammate @MarMill8412 well done sir!

This is what makes THP great!!

Teammates @jdtox and @LittleRat , which are two of the nicest guys around!!

Nice gesture to give back.

Great offering and so fricking jealous of the Experience Winners here on THP. I would LOVE to get the opportunity to put faces with screen names, discuss the "new" and always changing equipment with the manufacture Reps, Players along with getting valuable teaching lessons from all of the above. To answer your question, you were on the WINNING TEAM:
Team Paradise
jdtox
jose miraflor
kygolfer
marmill8412
toddj027b
oumagic
vdubtx
duffer waldorf

shamble - jose
alternate shot - jdtox
TYVM for your contest.
Randy

Partners

Shamble - Jose "LittleRat"
Alt shot - jdtox

What I think it means to participate in the Morgan Cup:

It means that you are going to be taken on the amateur golf ride of your life and you will experience something that until you have been there you cannot actually comprehend. I also think you will not be able to comprehend it while you are there either.

Additionally you are tasked with the responsibility to share the process with the forum before, during, and after the event. The MC is unique as it is the only event I'm aware of that you get your equipment first which is why I think as great as the Cup weekend is it is actually the journey to get there that sets it apart.

What an awesome gesture @MarMill8412! THIS is just another example of what this forum is all about. Some really great people on here and I am proud to be a member!
Team Paradise: Capt jdtox , Ass cap: little rat, Ky Golfer,Toddj027b,Oumagic,vdubtx and Duffer Waldorf. In shamble your partner was Little Rat and in alternate shot it was jdtox.
Just following this competition online was an amazing experience! To actually be a participant must be a mind blowing, life changing event! To me going thru the process of being treated like a tour pro (getting fitted for clubs, wearing awesome clothes, playing amazing courses in great locations and eating some great meals) would be great but would pale in comparison to the friendships and camaraderie developed over the weekend. Just seeing how you guys interacted with each other was a sight to behold and to be a participant would be a humbling experience!
Once again great gesture sir!

Thanks for the chance!

Team Paradise

Little Rat for shamble
Jdtox for alt shot

Participating in the Morgan Cup would be insanely special. I still remember finding the video of the Morgan Cup on youtube years back and that's what made me find the forum. I have never had the pleasure of playing in the MC, but I can only imagine getting that chance. Starting out with the great company and adding in great people and some great competition golf, you just can't beat it.

@jdtox and @LittleRat were your partners, along with the rest of Team Paradise.

What I think it means to be a part of The Morgan Cup? Well being a part of any THP Experience is amazing, but The Morgan Cup has to take that up a notch, being one of THP's most revered events. A weekend at an amazing location, with a bunch of other THPers, fun, competition, and being treated like a tour player by THP and an incredibly generous sponsor .......... A TRIP OF A LIFETIME!

This is really great, well done.

Back