20230411_080403.jpg

LTDX LS Long Drive is more forgiving than you would have expected.

Especially when you are driving into the morning Dew.

20230411_073427.jpg

A bright Lime Green Callaway SS definitely helps 👌

Last edited:
I combined the Autoflex FS505XX 46' Shaft to the LTDx LS 5.5 ° Long Drive head.

Magical Unicorn?

Or Fairway Finder?

20230411_080346.jpg

Hit the range today and I'm quite convinced that Trackman exaggerates side spin indoors. I was hitting pretty much the same as in the sim, but didn't see any ugly hooks that I've been seeing indoors. Some stronger draws, but not really those too.

I currently play my 10.5 at 11.5 and tested both the tour length Tensei AV RAW White 60 and the original Smoke IM10 60.
The Tensei is more stable and more of a low fairway finder, but I lose 15-25m of carry with it.
The Smoke was functioning quite well today, when I got in to the relaxed swing it needs. Last ball in the bucket was a Pro V1X and I hit the rocks behind the range high at around 225m. So it would have been about 230-240m carry. I feel better going into the season with it than indoor hitting has let on.

Finally was able to get on the course a few days ago to put my LTDx LS against my Titleist TSi3. (Tsi3 playing 44.75" & LTDx LS 45.5") Front 9 I hit both drivers and the LTDx LS outperformed in distance and accuracy. I didn't expect the TSi3 to out drive distance wise but did expect it to be more accurate. Finished out back 9 with the LTDx LS. On 17 was hitting into the wind and still hit 291 yards total. Had on of my best 9 holes with a 3 birdie, 36.

Found something with this over the last couple days, and I’ve picked up a bit of carry. Didn’t change a single setting, all I did was try and wait to start unwinding a little later feeling.

We’re finally starting to get a bit of water again on our grass, so I’m back to leaving pitch marks in the fairway. When my pitch mark is around where my ball was finishing when baked out… Oh.

I’m still loving the ltdx ls. Absolutely loved my tsi3 last season. It gave me some of the longest drives I’ve ever hit and had a really good season driving the ball. Have not played as much as I would like this season so far, but the ltdx ls is pretty incredible. I decided to go up in loft to 10.5 and open it up all the way down. At tour length as well and it’s so controllable. Really enjoying it. This thing is quick!

Hit the range today and I'm quite convinced that Trackman exaggerates side spin indoors. I was hitting pretty much the same as in the sim, but didn't see any ugly hooks that I've been seeing indoors. Some stronger draws, but not really those too.

I currently play my 10.5 at 11.5 and tested both the tour length Tensei AV RAW White 60 and the original Smoke IM10 60.
The Tensei is more stable and more of a low fairway finder, but I lose 15-25m of carry with it.
The Smoke was functioning quite well today, when I got in to the relaxed swing it needs. Last ball in the bucket was a Pro V1X and I hit the rocks behind the range high at around 225m. So it would have been about 230-240m carry. I feel better going into the season with it than indoor hitting has let on.
When I hit mine on GCquad it gave me crazy low peak height and hooks but get on the course and I hit normal shots. It does hit lower than other drivers I've played in the past but not like the monitor shows and not the hooks either.

I need to find these and give them a try. Can get one for $300 which is a much better option given that I am about to add new irons. Big question for me is the shaft.
I'm liking the Hzrdus Smoke IM10 mid spin 60g so far. I have it in 6.0. In past I played Hzrdus Smoke black 6.0 or Tensei Raw White stiff.

I'm liking the Hzrdus Smoke IM10 mid spin 60g so far. I have it in 6.0. In past I played Hzrdus Smoke black 6.0 or Tensei Raw White stiff.
I have the same Smoke currently in a standard head. For me the Smoke is good when I have a relaxed tempo. If I get quick in transition, I lose control of it. I also have the Tensei Raw White in Tour Length and it's a fairway finder, but quite boardy to me.

The more I play this club inLS the more I love it.
Last year most of season was playing a Mizuno STZ220 and it was a great driver. Was forgiving and long.

Got this at demo sale end of November and can say I lost little forgiveness from the Mizuno but it is easily a club longer on average.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Just added a 9 deg head and got it all taped up to play at my preferred 44.5”

The plan is to loft it up to 10 deg. I’m hoping it knocks some spin off and I can get a little run on baked out summer fairways or catch the occasional bomb if I can successfully flatten my attack angle. In gaming two drivers I think I can afford to give up a little carry with the longer one.

Had mine out for the first time today and for the current prices you can find this at its a no brainer. Sounds incredible and that peacoat blue looks so good in the sun

Awesome, congrats!

I am 10-15 yards longer this year with no loss in accuracy going to the LTDX LS from the Mizuno Stz220

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

I need to find these and give them a try. Can get one for $300 which is a much better option given that I am about to add new irons. Big question for me is the shaft.

I just got the 10.5 ls with rdx blue. I also tried a ventus blue 6s but the rdx is great.

Just popped in the UST Proforce HL shaft. It was fun seeing the higher ball flight from the Max head today. Need to put in the standard head and see what I have here. It‘a been fun so far.

Just popped in the UST Proforce HL shaft. It was fun seeing the higher ball flight from the Max head today. Need to put in the standard head and see what I have here. It‘a been fun so far.
I put a Kinetixx velocity in mine. It’s really helping be turn to tempo town. A place I lost track of for the last few months.

I’m thinking about getting one (probably the Max) at the end of the season. The price looks right and from what I’ve heard there is not much difference between this and the Aerojet.

Phew, yeah that would add some extra launch for sure.

Phew, yeah that would add some extra launch for sure.
That shaft with the Max head looked to balloon a bit. We will see how much the standard head cuts that down. Pretty excited to see, honestly.

That shaft with the Max head looked to balloon a bit. We will see how much the standard head cuts that down. Pretty excited to see, honestly.
Sometimes a little extra spin isn’t a bad thing

Back