I totally missed that. It all makes sense now. Why are ball speed and clubhead speed in mph?
Because golf is weird and I'm too 🤷‍♂️ 😆
We usually use mph for speeds but all courses are marked in meters. I guess the mph has been adopted as de facto standard in golfing world for speeds, but distances are hard to think about if not in a native metric. I know they are for me and I need to use feet and miles in aviation.

Because golf is weird and I'm too 🤷‍♂️ 😆
We usually use mph for speeds but all courses are marked in meters. I guess the mph has been adopted as de facto standard in golfing world for speeds, but distances are hard to think about if not in a native metric. I know they are for me and I need to use feet and miles in aviation.

I was listening to a podcast with Rahm the other day and he uses meters for distance still.

I was listening to a podcast with Rahm the other day and he uses meters for distance still.
I was planning to make myself a conversion table for next years Morgan Cup. So I can just easily check when I see or hear a distance, what it would be in sensible units.

And have a club gapping sheet for all my clubs in both meters and yards.

Anyone do LTDx vs Aero?

Anyone do LTDx vs Aero?
Not on the same go. Did hit the Aero, but didn't have my LTDx with me to hit to the same monitor on the same day. Scheduled for March.

Hit the LTDx LS with Hzrdus IM10 6.0 mid spin shaft today at local shop. Launch monitors and I do not get along to well, but the ltdx ls had a carry that was same distance as total distance of my speedzone. Tried the MotoreX F3 stiff and couldn't hit the face. Put the hzrdus back in and went right back to hitting good shots. The dispersion was way better and my mis-hits were in better shape with ltdx LS. Traded in some extra clubs I had laying around and walked out with the LTDx LS. Can't wait to get on course to see results.

who has bought driver weights from billy bobs? pondering bumping up to 12/5 :oops:
Just curious... what's your rationale?

I should finally get a Tensei Raw White next week to test with my standard 10.5. I had good experiences testing the Kai'li white with the Aerojet, so hoping this would bring the stability I feel is lacking in the IM10.

who has bought driver weights from billy bobs? pondering bumping up to 12/5 :oops:
Never bought any weights from them, but I have 10g and 14 gram weights in my Cobra LTDx LS to get the Swingweight up to where I prefer it.

Having just played a sim round with my LTDx I am reminded how good this driver is, best driver I have had in the bag. Aerojet has its work cut out for it

I have more confidence in my LTDx Max than I've had with any driver in the last 10 years. I'm not necessarily hitting it much further than my last, but definitely more consistent. With my course only being 6,250 yards from the tips, length is always welcome, but not most important.

I tried both and did not really notice a difference with the standard model. With the low spin versions I actually found the Aerojet to be more fade bias for me and I actually as a consequence put up better numbers with the LTDX LS.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Having just played a sim round with my LTDx I am reminded how good this driver is, best driver I have had in the bag. Aerojet has its work cut out for it
You smoked your LTDx, so I’ll be curious how you like the two side by side

I’m seriously thinking about jumping on ltdx ls with its reduced price. Kind of a steal at this point. Question is, do I go Kai’Li or raw white? I want anti left as much as possible. Thinking tour length, 10.5 turned down.

I just put the LTDX in play with a UST Helium set at 9.5 (-1.0 on a 10.5 head) at 44". Smash factory. Gained considerable distance over my ST-Z (10-15 yards but I think this is just a better fit for me rather than a knock on the ST-Z) and the forgiveness is noticeably better. Hit all but one fairway this weekend, and the one I missed was only by 10 feet. Easy repeatable high cut. My usual left miss has been off the table the last 3 rounds I've had it in play. Toe hit forgiveness is pretty remarkable. Can almost see the ball correct in flight. Heel forgiveness is less so, but that's not on the driver but my swing/strike. Hitting the center of the face is one of the better driver sensations from any recent driver I've hit, including the Mizzy. Haven't compared it to the Aerojet, but it is significantly better than the Speedzone I have. Sound, distance, and forgiveness with the same shaft go decidedly to the LTDX.

My only gripe is the bottom graphics feel a little cheap to me. I'd rather something closer to the SZ or the ST-Z, but as long as I'm smashing it the way I have been, I can ignore that. I will test the Aerojet at some point, but it's going to have to be special to kick the LTDX out of the bag.

I’m seriously thinking about jumping on ltdx ls with its reduced price. Kind of a steal at this point. Question is, do I go Kai’Li or raw white? I want anti left as much as possible. Thinking tour length, 10.5 turned down.
Hitting the Kai'li in Aerojet and owning the Raw white in tour length in LTDx, I'd say definitely go with the Kai'li. Much nicer feeling, still really accurate and controllable.

Hitting the Kai'li in Aerojet and owning the Raw white in tour length in LTDx, I'd say definitely go with the Kai'li. Much nicer feeling, still really accurate and controllable.

I jumped on it. Could not pass it up. Will prob end up in Aerojet fairway soon as well.

Man, it sure felt good to finally put a decent driver swing of a ball again. This club still goes if you hit the center.
3416A265-392A-4286-8123-A45C308F078B.png

I've been playing around with my LTDx settings, been struggling off the tee (OB blocks) so far since we started playing again. Today Easter nobody was on the course so had it all to myself basically and hit a ton of drivers. Finally tried the standard draw setting and it just came alive again. I couldn't miss, couldn't believe just this change had a dramatic effect. Can't wait to play again.

Back