I'm shocked GG has anything to show at all typically the one near me is AWFUL. However @Lions81 told me yesterday they had some goodies.
Staff have been good at mine recently, but I'm waiting to do a proper fit at my local shop. One fitter there knows my swing and my Cobra love so we will work out what's the best combo for me once their heads are in. Sounds like if not this week, early next.

Staff have been good at mine recently, but I'm waiting to do a proper fit at my local shop. One fitter there knows my swing and my Cobra love so we will work out what's the best combo for me once their heads are in. Sounds like if not this week, early next.
Oh I would NEVER do a fitting at GG like you couldn't pay me. I'd fit myself before that would happen. Usually they don't even have stuff to try. Anyway excited to go see the new hotness on my way home today.

Oh I would NEVER do a fitting at GG like you couldn't pay me. I'd fit myself before that would happen. Usually they don't even have stuff to try. Anyway excited to go see the new hotness on my way home today.

I am out of town for work and driving around last night looking for dinner I found the first Golf Galaxy I have seen in years. I went in just because and was not impressed. Other than they have some grips I may buy and bring home because they seem to be out everywhere.

One of these things is better than the other! Sparkle aside, I love how it's framed on the new one. Looks SO much nicer.
Radspeed was/is a nice looking club at address though. But yeah, want to see the LTDx in person, looks great.

These do have some SIM to them visually at address for me….and I mean that in a positive way.

The way I hit my Rad Sunday and Monday has me crazy excited to get the x in hand.

Mine will be here Monday apparently!!! Wish it was a tiny bit sooner but hopefully I get a surprise haha

FINALLY got to see one in the wild.

I swear the LS is a little more matte than the X. No blue though :(

272220A3-8B6A-44CE-B683-9DB3FA47BCC3.jpeg

I'm avoiding anything low spin moving forward and going for forgiveness. the X seems to fit directly in the middle.

I took a few swings. I couldn't help it. Results were....mixed

Disclaimer: I haven't swung a club in months

Hard to step in cold and test equipment. Sound?

Hard to step in cold and test equipment. Sound?
Sound was good for indoors, not too loud/firm. I preferred the shape of the LS but I didn't mind the X at all its not too elongated where it looks weird.

Sound was good for indoors, not too loud/firm. I preferred the shape of the LS but I didn't mind the X at all its not too elongated where it looks weird.
I was waiting to hear someone say that. The fairways look really nice and feel great. I may do a blind order later

😂. I love the font size on the disclaimer. What was mixed? Help us understand so that we can live through your experience vicariously.

What kind of relative spin from each head?

I don’t know why, but for some reason, the LTDx with a Tronos shaft in stiff keeps coming to my mind. Honestly, I don’t even know why, since I have never swung the shaft.

😂. I love the font size on the disclaimer. What was mixed? Help us understand so that we can live through your experience vicariously.
What kind of relative spin from each head?
Honestly I was wearing a jacket :eek: along with a few other excuses today and only took a couple swings. Didn't even hit the LS so can't really say

Honestly I was wearing a jacket :eek: along with a few other excuses today and only took a couple swings. Didn't even hit the LS so can't really say
Well, you get a pass for today. But next time don’t tease us like that.

I don’t know why, but for some reason, the LTDx with a Tronos shaft in stiff keeps coming to my mind. Honestly, I don’t even know why, since I have never swung the shaft.
I was looking through all the upcharge shafts and the Tronos jumped out for me as well, for no reason. I spent a good hour last night researching the shaft.

I was looking through all the upcharge shafts and the Tronos jumped out for me as well, for no reason. I spent a good hour last night researching the shaft.
In addition, the Tronos on TaylorMade’s website is a $400 upcharge. I read some pretty glowing reviews about it.

In addition, the Tronos on TaylorMade’s website is a $400 upcharge. I read some pretty glowing reviews about it.
You need Kinetixx.

Back