You need Kinetixx.
I thought about that shaft quite a bit, but it looks like it is a bit heavier than others in the same class. Which model? The Ballistic D30? I have a hard time ever seeing me playing a driver shaft much above 65 grams and many of the kinetixx seem to be around 70 grams in stiff flex.

I NEED to see the blue in hand
does club champion have a detroit location? I was able to walk into ours without an appointment and the crew there let me take a look at the heads. I'm guessing they would have shafted it so I could see it at address if they weren't busy at the time

I swear the LS is a little more matte than the X. No blue though :(

View attachment 9063050
Agreed the LS does look more matte? Kinda hard to see much of a profile size difference in this picture other than the X is a bit more pointed stretch out at the back? They look great and would love to see them side by side with the Callaway’s. Hard ponders still hitting me, maybe by the time I get out of quarantine they will have the demo heads in our shop.

I thought about that shaft quite a bit, but it looks like it is a bit heavier than others in the same class. Which model? The Ballistic D30? I have a hard time ever seeing me playing a driver shaft much above 65 grams and many of the kinetixx seem to be around 70 grams in stiff flex.
Velocity.

Planning on going to hit this on Friday on my way home. Hoping to see what this bad boy can do.

So, I just got back from the driving range with maybe 100 balls hit at Sedona Golf Resort. (60*+, sunny, calm, no LM available). Brand new Cobra LTDx MAX 12* with the Helium Nanocore 45g 4f2 A flex (I am 72 with a bad shoulder).

Two weight settings in the head, 8 hosel loft settings and 6 shaft options(!): 96 options.

I started with the new A flex 45g Helium Nanocore A flex shaft that came with the driver, heavy weight in the back and the hosel first set to STD to start, reset to +1* draw, and it just worked from the start.

I hit it as hard as I could and it didn't matter. Perfect high launch, easily 20 yards farther than I am used to, it would not go left, would not go right more than a 2 yard mini-fade (my swing) and 90% of the shots were within 10 yards +/- of my aim with that setting. I tried other settings (switched weights to 10g on the heel and 2g in back) - would NOT go right but poorer launch), other lofts and other shafts but I went back to 10g in back, +1* draw with the Helium shaft and found my huckleberry.

The only thing I had to focus on was backing away from the ball so the toe of the club was even with the nearest side of the ball facing me because I first started hitting it on the heel (my bad). Then, things popped. It seemed I could not miss.

I was so much more amazed than I expected. We are playing SGR tomorrow and will see if this continues... And, Agave Highlands in Cornville on Thursday.

Of course, things will probably sh*t the bed tommorow, but I am more than happy right now. What a driver for me!
fd4207045e7756c1a121e2574e18505c.jpg
38ce79a59bf0b6fceb0536dc17ed459b.jpg
f47016eebc6ad4aaa75ed3011a240554.jpg

I surely get the conundrum of matte v. blue. Like many, I like matte better than gloss.

That blue, though…

I'll post a picture here of my LTDx with the crown sanded to a matte finish with 3,000 grit sandpaper as soon as it arrives, hopefully in the next week. :)

Delivered exactly one week after order.
Amazing service from Cobra.

I ordered mine through my club on 1/20 so I'm hopeful mine will show up soon!

I'll post a picture here of my LTDx with the crown sanded to a matte finish with 3,000 grit sandpaper as soon as it arrives, hopefully in the next week. :)

Getting after it... I like this.

Was playing around building a 9* LS and found out they are back ordered already. This was the Canadian site

Last edited:
Just need to make it two more days… then a little fitting session, then maybe an order

I see Rickie had a lovely day today! Anyone know if he has the newness in his bag?

I see Rickie had a lovely day today! Anyone know if he has the newness in his bag?
Thought I saw him putting the LTDx head cover on the f9

Seems to have been playing the F9 as of 1/23 so I am not sure he has switched yet.

This thread is pure gold. Headed to my local 2nd swing tomorrow and hopefully to see and hit these in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the back order status on the LS May very well have saved me $650 tonight or cost me $699. Can’t decide if I just order the Rogue Max LS or Triple 💎💎💎 now. Being stuck in the house is catching up to me and won’t be able to hold off much longer. May have also bought my wife a puppy tonight, just deciding between a couple

Well the back order status on the LS May very well have saved me $650 tonight or cost me $699. Can’t decide if I just order the Rogue Max LS or Triple 💎💎💎 now. Being stuck in the house is catching up to me and won’t be able to hold off much longer. May have also bought my wife a puppy tonight, just deciding between a couple
You don’t care for the Peacoat? It looks like that is available.

Well I believe I ordered this Sat around 11pm. Here it is. Will go hit some balls in the morning and hopefully throw it in the bag for my round after.

Attachments

• IMG20220126154103.jpg
    IMG20220126154103.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG20220126154137.jpg
    IMG20220126154137.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG20220126154059.jpg
    IMG20220126154059.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 33
Well I believe I ordered this Sat around 11pm. Here it is. Will go hit some balls in the morning and hopefully throw it in the bag for my round after.
Which head is it?

So, I just got back from the driving range with maybe 100 balls hit at Sedona Golf Resort. (60*+, sunny, calm, no LM available). Brand new Cobra LTDx MAX 12* with the Helium Nanocore 45g 4f2 A flex (I am 72 with a bad shoulder).

Two weight settings in the head, 8 hosel loft settings and 6 shaft options(!): 96 options.

I started with the new A flex 45g Helium Nanocore A flex shaft that came with the driver, heavy weight in the back and the hosel first set to STD to start, reset to +1* draw, and it just worked from the start.

I hit it as hard as I could and it didn't matter. Perfect high launch, easily 20 yards farther than I am used to, it would not go left, would not go right more than a 2 yard mini-fade (my swing) and 90% of the shots were within 10 yards +/- of my aim with that setting. I tried other settings (switched weights to 10g on the heel and 2g in back) - would NOT go right but poorer launch), other lofts and other shafts but I went back to 10g in back, +1* draw with the Helium shaft and found my huckleberry.

The only thing I had to focus on was backing away from the ball so the toe of the club was even with the nearest side of the ball facing me because I first started hitting it on the heel (my bad). Then, things popped. It seemed I could not miss.

I was so much more amazed than I expected. We are playing SGR tomorrow and will see if this continues... And, Agave Highlands in Cornville on Thursday.

Of course, things will probably sh*t the bed tommorow, but I am more than happy right now. What a driver for me!
fd4207045e7756c1a121e2574e18505c.jpg
38ce79a59bf0b6fceb0536dc17ed459b.jpg
f47016eebc6ad4aaa75ed3011a240554.jpg
Great stuff!

Back