Cobra & PUMA Taking On Love Is In The Air In 2015

I can tell everybody up front on this one that it will be open for 20 couples.
While we wish we could have everybody, this is not an event that will be expanded regardless of wait list size. Its an event that due to a number of reasons has a hard cap of 20 couples.

Good luck everybody.
I'm hoping Jessie and I can be one of the 20, but I know it'll be a tough ticket. We'll keep our fingers crossed!!!

Details for this one will be out before week's end and signups will take place in early January.

Boo yaaaaah

Cant wait for more info, gonna start bugging the wife about this one right away, she is already interested after I mentioned the word "spa"

Sooooooooooo love that!!

Sounds like a great idea!

Details for this one will be out before week's end and signups will take place in early January.
Maybe. We still have a few things to lock down and the holidays are throwing a wrench in things. But we should have everything very soon.

Maybe. We still have a few things to lock down and the holidays are throwing a wrench in things. But we should have everything very soon.

Not maybe...Fact!
Swagmaster441 will get it done.

GRex definitely wants in this. Now to find a way to make a 2nd appearance to LIITA.

Bring 'em on!

Now that is an awesome announcement! Hopefully we hear more details and January can't come quick enough!

Using Tapatalk

Early January sounds good, hoping the event date works for the wife and I!

Yes bring on the deets weare ready and hoping to make the return trip

Our anticipation is building :)

I still get asked about every other day from the wife, I can't wait to hear more.

I know my wife has been asking me also. Were planning on going to Florida in May so we wanna make sure our schedule is going to be ok.
I still get asked about every other day from the wife, I can't wait to hear more.

My spring schedule is on hold until the details about this event are announced - looking forward to hearing more!!

You sure JB is going to let you back? ;-P

I know my wife has been asking me also. Were planning on going to Florida in May so we wanna make sure our schedule is going to be ok.

Of course. No gimmes and all.

I call dibs on a different group

You know its bad when its awkward just from being on the same tee box and you arent even playing in the group.

Back