Cobra Season Opener LE Darkspeed Driver

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Every year, as if by instinct, our senses begin to bring us back to the calming and familiar place we know as Augusta National Golf Club. It’s more than a geographical location or even a tournament, it’s a state of mind. We feel the gentle warmth of Spring and somehow smell the azaleas, even if we’ve never actually had the pleasure of taking in the scent. It’s the sign that we’ve made it, once again, to another golf season.

Continue reading...

Oh that looks nice, I like that there's a little ring of green on the back too so it's not just the bottom that has the flash to it.

That looks great! Even if it is a bit too paradisy. Love the green accents.

I’m torn on this one because I love everything Augusta related. I agree it’s tough to keep the dark look and create a design worthy of the tournament we all love. Initially I was not a fan but the more I look at it the more I kind of like it.

Is the crown glossy vs matte in the standard head?

50 50 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

I like the look. I also like the headcover.

That’s a yes from me

That is a beautiful looking weapon right there...great look

I think I like this one. Sole gets a touch busy for me but definitely growing on me. If it is a matte crown 👍

That is a good looking boom stick.

That is well done.

All in on the Masters edition!

I like it! Looks great to me.

Not really a fan of this one from afar it reminds me too much of the bottom of the smoke ai which I’m also not a big fan of the styling of.

One of the better Masters releases so far

I love the look, lot of details in there and while difficult to keep it dark and capture the Augusta charm I think they did it very well!

I would hit that

I’ll a fan, but think the PTC would be my pick between the limited edition so far

I really like it, more so than the PTC released earlier. Must resist.

I do really like this one. Just enough green to make it look good but not over the top.

One of the better LE designs for a driver, love the look of this one

Back