Colorado Members thread

Get to go to Glenmore Country Club tomorrow for work. Installing an 85" display and video conferencing system.

Going to take the clubs in case there is an open tee slot and invitation given🤣. May dress a little better on this install ;)

Get to go to Glenmore Country Club tomorrow for work. Installing an 85" display and video conferencing system.

Going to take the clubs in case there is an open tee slot and invitation given🤣. May dress a little better on this install ;)
Should just straight up ask, can’t hurt.

Reactions: J4U
Well, it's raining so not even going to ask. Do not believe it would have been an option anyway. #outofmyleague

20230630_080810.jpg
20230630_080733.jpg
20230630_085411.jpg
20230630_112225.jpg
Looks like it would be fun. 85" Display had a bad screen. Hate when that happens. Someone else will have to swap it out, will be out of state for a bit.

Head a great time in Colorado this past weekend.

knocked out
The ridge at castle pines north - 18
Lone tree - range session(had to skip round)
Red hawk ridge with @J4U - 9 and always a great time.
Kings deer - 18
And a twilight 9 at Bear Dance, great weekend where I was fitting golf around family plans.

only downside is the divot tool I picked up from the ridge got left in the hotel room.

Technically, we now live in Sedona, but went up to SW Colorado last week to visit our previous 20 year Durango home town in the San Juans. On Thursday, we played Dalton Ranch and then played the Glacier Club on Saturday. Mid-80s and sunny both days, wow! The aspens were in their glory and both courses were in incredible condition. Simply awesome! Then, we spent Saturday night in Silverton and came back over Red Mountain pass to Ouray, Ridgway, lunch in Telluride, to Dolores and Cortez before coming home. The aspens were at their glorious peak and our vacation was maybe the best ever! If my wife wanted to go back to a place with real winters (she doesn't), I would spend the rest of my life in Durango, the best place in Colorado! But, Sedona ain't too bad...

Head a great time in Colorado this past weekend.

knocked out
The ridge at castle pines north - 18
Lone tree - range session(had to skip round)
Red hawk ridge with @J4U - 9 and always a great time.
Kings deer - 18
And a twilight 9 at Bear Dance, great weekend where I was fitting golf around family plans.

only downside is the divot tool I picked up from the ridge got left in the hotel room.
Update on this, the ridge divot tool was not left in the hotel, it was in my dob kit, so crisis was averted.

Just booked my next Colorado excursion. will be out July 28th- August 2. Colorado Springs 28-31st and then Estes park 31st-2nd.

Update on this, the ridge divot tool was not left in the hotel, it was in my dob kit, so crisis was averted.

Just booked my next Colorado excursion. will be out July 28th- August 2. Colorado Springs 28-31st and then Estes park 31st-2nd.
You know I'm down for a round if I'm around.

Estes is so fun to play, not the best course, but the views! Was worth the trip just for Orlando's Steak and Seafood above the Weel bar. Shame it closed

If I’m in town, I’m up for a round!

If scheduling works I’m down to play a round too

OOOH watching a lefty, and J4U's crazy swing in the same round? My head might explode :ROFLMAO:

I'm down, not played Estes or the Springs.

& @J4U is on the path to a new swing or so i read.....

• Appreciation
I'm down, not played Estes or the Springs.

& @J4U is on the path to a new swing or so i read.....
Wrestling season ends this weekend... and I'm not doing any of the off season stuff this year. I have my third lesson of the year on Sunday - I'm looking to surprise the hell out of @J4U with my new swing soon!

Wrestling season ends this weekend... and I'm not doing any of the off season stuff this year. I have my third lesson of the year on Sunday - I'm looking to surprise the hell out of @J4U with my new swing soon!
I'm looking forward to this bloody snow buggering off!

• Appreciation
I'm looking forward to this bloody snow buggering off!
Me too! Only one dedicated range session so far this year... and it was off mats. Soon, I'll be at the range twice a week. Sick of sucking.

Me too! Only one dedicated range session so far this year... and it was off mats. Soon, I'll be at the range twice a week. Sick of sucking.
Man, I ended my last Ballhack sim round after 6 holes, +12 & hating life.

Although, I tried the standard skills challenge on GSPro, 60 shots, different yardage, good fun to work on.

@leftybob may be interested? He's got an event coming up.

• On Fire
Ok, final round before the Bag Boy Championship is booked, looking for folks to meet up.

Broken Tee Golf Course in Sheridan, Saturday April 27 @ 12pm. @J4U is in, @Coloradomrg @milehighgolfer are you guys in?
I owe that course too... played a round last year that just about made me put my clubs away for awhile.

I owe that course too... played a round last year that just about made me put my clubs away for awhile.
It looks easy on the card, but a bit narrow playing it. Also, reminder for all of us to watch adjacent holes for incoming projectiles :ROFLMAO:

Back