Colorado Members thread

Castle Pines

Everyone backed out so I have 3 open spots for Highland Meadows (Windsor, CO) next Saturday morning (4/17). It’s $41 + $16 for a cart. DM me if you want a spot. Would love to play with some THPers.

Everyone backed out so I have 3 open spots for Highland Meadows (Windsor, CO) next Saturday morning (4/17). It’s $41 + $16 for a cart. DM me if you want a spot. Would love to play with some THPers.
If wasn't a 6 hour drive.

Bumpity bump. Anyone able to play?

since it looks like we may be making visits to the Springs, what courses should i look at down there...i've never played anything south of the sanctuary

Bumpity bump. Anyone able to play?
Doesn't look like anyone may be playing...stupid weather. Hope you can get out though and the snow clears off the course.

since it looks like we may be making visits to the Springs, what courses should i look at down there...i've never played anything south of the sanctuary
The Broadmore but have to know a member or be a guest staying on site. Haven't really played down there but would like to play the Kissing Camels course.

I am subscribed to this thread. Does anyone know why it does not alert me so I can keep a eye on it better for hopefully a meet up with you fellas?

I am subscribed to this thread. Does anyone know why it does not alert me so I can keep a eye on it better for hopefully a meet up with you fellas?
You have to go into settings under notifications in your profile and enable. Plenty of other options there too.

Another unfortunate reason is there isn't much posting. Hoping that will change in a few weeks. Haven't played in the springs besides the broadmore moons ago when I would just be asked to play in scrambles but would happily take a drive down to tee it up.

You able to play?

I will be back in the neighborhood Sunday (family road trip) then got some short work trips planned but I know Riverdale & Todd Creek could use some action

Played Red Hawk Ridge in Castle Rock this past Sunday. Nice course.

Attachments

• IMG_20210725_150103_589.jpg
    IMG_20210725_150103_589.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20210725_133437184.jpg
    PXL_20210725_133437184.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 4
Yes sir. I will be out there Aug 13-15. Looking to play Redlands Mesa on the 14 in the morning.
Let me check with the family to make sure we don't have anything going, because I'm playing in a scramble on the 15th. If not I would love to play with another THPer.

Let me check with the family to make sure we don't have anything going, because I'm playing in a scramble on the 15th. If not I would love to play with another THPer.
For sure just let me know. I’m looking to book on the 7th (I think they do 7 days in advance)

Ah, I would love to but I have family in town. Gonna be a hot one in GJ in August!
And smoky.
I can't even get to you. Hope everything in Glenwood is ok without the crowds.

Hi all, I'm in Colorado Springs (actually just east in Falcon) and do my best to play at least 9 every week. World Golf is my go to for practice... it's close and cheap! I used to hit Antler Creek a lot, but their rates went up and quality is down...

I get out for "work" mostly, with a personal round scheduled once or twice a month. The work rounds I can expense, or someone else pays for, that sure helps the wallet!

I am not a great golfer... but I really enjoy getting out. Played the front 9 at King's Deer on Friday - second 9 rained out. Played the Prairie 9 at Patty Jewett yesterday. Feels like I've played PJ every week this summer :)

Hope to get into Kissing Camels within the next week. Playing the Air Force Academy Wrestling tournament at Eisenhower on 9/19.

Reactions: J4U
Back