Colorado Members thread

What's up fellas? Anyone getting out? I played Meadows on Thursday afternoon.

With great luck, I might be able to play our 9 hole course Wed when we are expecting a still day and 41 degrees.

I have my fingers crossed that the temp in the 50s actually happens from Tuesday on... I'll definitely find a place to play on Friday or Saturday if it does!Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 9.25.43 PM.png

Hoping for Saturday as well! Current job makes it hard to play during the week

7:30-4:30 Monday-Friday makes things super difficult. 😢

Not far, we're in E.P.

Greeley here

I'm not opposed to driving up that way for a round... we know folks in Loveland so I could drop my wife off to spend time with her friends.

Anyone know what it cost to play a round at Castle Pines ?

Too much snow down here to likely be able to play this week. Maybe the driving range will be open.

Wow lots of newish names on here. Great to see.

Two inches of snow on the ground here but it should go quick when it warms up. Unfortunately I work Tues-Thur when it will be the warmest.

I WILL try to get a local get together going the summer once everything greens up and recovers from winter.

Wow lots of newish names on here. Great to see.

Two inches of snow on the ground here but it should go quick when it warms up. Unfortunately I work Tues-Thur when it will be the warmest.

I WILL try to get a local get together going the summer once everything greens up and recovers from winter.
Working from home is so nice. As long as courses are open, I try to get out on lunch for a quick 9.

So what's the golf plan? Seems like we could get a good group or two going and do some course rotations

For me being in the banana belt, we've had snow on the ground for about 3 weeks now & it's been cold enough that it's not melting. :banghead::banghead:

Educate me, banana belt?

Grand Junction area aka grand valley. We usually have great weather in the winter because of the valley, but if we get an inversion, then it's a deep freeze.

Grand Junction area aka grand valley. We usually have great weather in the winter because of the valley, but if we get an inversion, then it's a deep freeze.
Aah, peach country. I want to do the lavender bloom so maybe let's get some weather side golf going as well

Man I went to college out there and fell in love with Redlands Mesa. Sadly haven’t been back in about 5 years, but I think about her everyday.

We called all along the northern front range for a time tomorrow and everybody's closed :(

Back