Confession - Dirty Clubs

I clean the grooves out before I hit my next shot, Period.

I golf with a friend that uses Iron Covers and he cleans out his grooves and wipes his entire club face off after every shot. Our rounds last forever.

He bought a cheap Sand Wedge from Walmart because he didn't want Sand on his nice Cleveland.

Rule # 1: "AVOID riding with anyone that uses IRON COVERS"

Last edited:
I just picked up a Rule14 Golf towel, so that should help me keep mine cleaner during my rounds.

I let someone borrow my clubs for the weekend, apparently they dont clean clubs either...

869FD827-orig.jpg

I let someone borrow my clubs for the weekend, apparently they dont clean clubs either...

869FD827-orig.jpg

Hey man I didn't have a brush or towel on the bag

I clean mine with a bucket of warm water and dish soap (for the irons) and glass cleaner (putter, fairways, driver) after every use. I'm obsessed.

I clean mine with a bucket of warm water and dish soap (for the irons) and glass cleaner (putter, fairways, driver) after every use. I'm obsessed.
I'm pretty much the same, with my old irons I didn't care as much. Now I'm always cleaning them up.

I clean mine pretty often, but its mostly because I do it while watching TV at night when I'm bored.

I clean mine pretty often, but its mostly because I do it while watching TV at night when I'm bored.

This. I usually do it while watching golf. To me there's no reason not to do it. To keep them looking perfect why not?

Back