ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to PGA National with Mizuno

Damn! I wanted to go.

But congrats, learn and enjoy.

Always enjoy Monday’s when THP has a great announcement line this. Congrats! PGA National is an awesome resort and the courses aren’t too bad either. ;) Add Mizuno equipment to the mix and you guys are....

Awesome! Congrats guys. Prepare to have your mind blown! Can't imagine how many questions I would have while playing.

I've heard rumors of skies that aren't grey. Is it true?

Dare I throw this out there.. You may wear shorts when you play, and a short sleeve polo.

Related: I suggest you find the highest sunscreen SPF you can find. Ohioans lobster down here like they've never seen the sun befo....oh.

Congrats guys! Enjoy the ride.

Congrats guys!

Enjoy the trip!!! Will be following along.

Can't wait to follow...Congrats!!!

???

Awesome! Congrats guys!

Gongrats Guys. Enjoy the ride!

Congrats guys

Congratulations @cbaker2882 and @Kmench !
Can not wait to follow the live feed and cry a little cause I'm not there. ???

Congrats Great facility and great Company Mizuno Enjoy

(y)

Congrats fellas!!!!

Congrats to my fellow Ohioan @cbaker2882 !! and to @Kmench !!
Should be a great one to follow!

Dare I throw this out there.. You may wear shorts when you play, and a short sleeve polo.

Related: I suggest you find the highest sunscreen SPF you can find. Ohioans lobster down here like they've never seen the sun befo....oh.
Haha. We have family down in West Palm actually, so I've been bur...prepped before.

My wife is about to be like...

CONGRATS GUYS!! If you haven't tried a Mizuno wood before, prepared to be AMAZED!!
Oh yeah, and I guess playing at PGA National with Chris and Jeremy will be alright too. :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations.....gonna be such an awesome trip.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats

Back