ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are headed to the Grandaddy of Em All!

Congratulations my man!!! You are going to be glad you joined this site

Was glad I joined THP before this. Now I don't even know what to say...

Welcome to the Team Cody!

Happy to be here! Looking forward to spending some quality time with great people around around our favorite game!

So little faith in the membership? :drinks:

I'm betting the majority not only read the complete first post, but also read through the entire thread to find @cm24 's reaction. Sounds like a great addition to the team to me, the 2 handicap sure won't hurt, and just sounds like a pretty good guy from reading his posts.

Yeah, 2 handicaps: my swing and 5-10 foot putts... I appreciate the kind words. Hopefully I can represent the THP community well!

Yeah, 2 handicaps: my swing and 5-10 foot putts... I appreciate the kind words. Hopefully I can represent the THP community well!
Have to admit - Like @OldeDude, your 2 HCP is something I noticed as well and got excited thinking about bringing the belt back to THP!

Congrats

Congrats @cm24 Chance of a lifetime, and it's gonna be awesome. Excited to follow you and the team!

Congrats dude! Get ready for a thrill

Congrats @cm24

That’s huuuuuge. Cannot wait to follow the event this year. It’s been a year and some change since the last one so cannnnnnoootttt flipping wait

congrats! get ready for one of the coolest experiences you'll ever have!

Congrats...what a cool winner as a brand new guy to the forums!

Congrats @cm24 …..lucky dawg 😜!

Congratulations @cm24 Enjoy the ride!!

Congrats on the filling the last spot.

Congrats @cm24! That’s a heck of an opportunity you won!

Congrats @cm24 !! Enjoy.

Congrats and buckle up!

Congratulations!

Congrats man. Opportunity of a lifetime, enjoy the ride. Let us know tomorrow if you got any sleep tonight, lol.

Enjoy the ride @cm24 !

Congrats man. Opportunity of a lifetime, enjoy the ride. Let us know tomorrow if you got any sleep tonight, lol.

nope, not a minute. Thought I was dreaming yesterday and it turns out being awake is way better than any dream!

Congrats...what a cool winner as a brand new guy to the forums!

very appreciative of being picked and will make sure to be as interactive and open as allowed during the experience!

nope, not a minute. Thought I was dreaming yesterday and it turns out being awake is way better than any dream!

Yep, same thing for me when I was selected (last person selected) in for the 2015 Grandaddy. Read up on some of the past years live event threads, it's worth it.

Congrats

Congrats!

Back