TESTERS Congrats - You Are Testing New Bridgestone Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Wooohoooo! thanks for the opportunity! THP, prepare yourself for lots more grainy Youtube videos of my ugly swing

Congrats gentlemen

Congrats guys!!!

Congrats all, looking forward to the feedback.

What a group of testers! Based on what I know of a few of them, they picked the ball I would see them playing! Canโ€™t wait for feedback!

Congrats testers!!! Great group there!!!

Congrats all. Look forward to your thoughts.

Congrats guys! I'll be watching @That post and @BigDill . Have really enjoyed the B X in the past.
Should be the best of both worlds watching the two of us for feedback on the BX. @BigDill will be able to get some outdoor golf experience with it, whereas I will be able to get numbers at an indoor facility once a week.

Congratulations to the chosen testers! As a very long-time Bridgestone ball user, I will definitely be interested in your feedback.

Congratulations everyone!

Should be the best of both worlds watching the two of us for feedback on the BX. @BigDill will be able to get some outdoor golf experience with it, whereas I will be able to get numbers at an indoor facility once a week.
It should be great. Looking forward to comparing notes.

Congrats!! Look forward to your opinions!

Congrats all

Congrats guys! Look forward to your results!

Thanks all. I'm honored to have been selected and look forward to testing and providing feedback. I played the Tour B X or Tour B RX for the last two years until a recent(7 rounds ago) switch to the CS X LS 360ยฐ because of aiming woes with the putter. I will be happy to make the New Tour B RX my ball again for the next few months and a sharpie can take care of the alignment need. :)

Last week we held signups for new Bridgestone ball testers. Join me in congratulating

@Old_Boiler - Tour B RX
@tahoebum - Tour B RX
@smgoldstein - Tour B RX

@GolferDad66 - Tour B RXS
@fuffle master - Tour B RXS

@That post - Tour B X
@BigDill - Tour B X

@#troy - Tour B XS
@MtlJeff - Tour B XS
@jtservello - Tour B XS

If your name is on the list, please send a PM to @GolferGal with your full name and shipping address and we will make sure these get sent right out to you.
Excellent-looking forward to this and thank you.

Back