TESTERS Congrats - You Are Testing New Bridgestone Golf Balls

Congrats all. Great looking group. Look forward to all of your thoughts!!

Last week we held signups for new Bridgestone ball testers. Join me in congratulating

@Old_Boiler - Tour B RX
@tahoebum - Tour B RX
@smgoldstein - Tour B RX

@GolferDad66 - Tour B RXS
@fuffle master - Tour B RXS

@That post - Tour B X
@BigDill - Tour B X

@#troy - Tour B XS
@MtlJeff - Tour B XS
@jtservello - Tour B XS

If your name is on the list, please send a PM to @GolferGal with your full name and shipping address and we will make sure these get sent right out to you.
Congrats everyone! Excited to hear your thoughts on these 👊🏼

Nice! Congrats all and will be following!

Perfect time to be testing Balls outside 😀, enjoy and Congrats.

Congrats guys. I will be watching the Tour B RXS reviews with interest. I recently decided the RXS was going to be my ball for the year because I had lost too much speed to exploit the TP5X to its fullest any more. I did stock up on the last release( I assume it was the older version at 36 bucks a dozen). Nice all around ball for guys under 105 mph......

Can't wait to hear about these, I feel like Bstone has fallen off in the ball game a little bit for whatever reason.

Congrats all.

Congratulations guys!!!!

Well, look what showed up today!
R&D prototype tour issue, no big deal!
Just wanted to share they arrived and thanks again to THP and Bridgestone for the balls to try out. Looking forward to it.

Off to the golf ball thread.
IMG_0891.jpeg

Well, look what showed up today!
R&D prototype tour issue, no big deal!
Just wanted to share they arrived and thanks again to THP and Bridgestone for the balls to try out. Looking forward to it.

Off to the golf ball thread.
View attachment 9237859
please use the thread on the new release that dropped on Monday for all info

Will post a picture tonight. Received mine as well.

Fun times coming

getting excited. Mine not here yet, but I imagine the next couple days. I have a simulator booked on Friday just in case.

Back