TESTERS Congrats - You Are Testing New Bridgestone Golf Balls

Good list there, congrats all! Can't wait to see your feedback!

Heck yeah, curious to see what people think about these golf balls. Bridgestone has been making a good product for a while

Congrats you all! Let’s have some fun!

Congrats to the testers!

Congrats guys!

Congrats everyone. Cant wait to follow the journey with the testing of these. It’ll help chase away some of the winter blues

Congrats everyone! Looking forward to your reviews (y)

Congrats to the testers. Golf balls are a fun thing to test, curious to see how you guys put these to the test

Congrats all!

Nice!! Congratulations guys!! Excited to hear the feedback!

Congrats to the testers. Golf balls are a fun thing to test, curious to see how you guys put these to the test
Personally, I am going to try to hit less trees, and play more balls from the fairway.

Personally, I am going to try to hit less trees, and play more balls from the fairway.
Does a ball change help with that?

Last week we held signups for new Bridgestone ball testers. Join me in congratulating

@Old_Boiler - Tour B RX
@tahoebum - Tour B RX
@smgoldstein - Tour B RX

@GolferDad66 - Tour B RXS
@fuffle master - Tour B RXS

@That post - Tour B X
@BigDill - Tour B X

@#troy - Tour B XS
@MtlJeff - Tour B XS
@jtservello - Tour B XS

If your name is on the list, please send a PM to @GolferGal with your full name and shipping address and we will make sure these get sent right out to you.
Congrats! Can’t wait to hear about the Tour B RXS!

Goal Setting - That's what I'm talking about!

Lil Dicky Yes GIF by DAVE

Congrats everyone! Testing is fun!

I’m excited about this. I loved the Chrome Soft for the last couple years, so I am excited to go back to the Tour B X for a bit as I wanted to get my spin down a bit.

Congrats testers!

Have fun testing, y’all!

Back