ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Will Be Testing Axius Core

Yea, the individual guidance portion is a core component of their program. Basically, it's like every user on their platform is a VIP, as you are in direct contact with Jackie (the TPI Level 3 certified trainer) and receive feedback on every workout, as it's recorded in their app. So Jackie can see what you are doing and if you need to adjust your form (or if it's time to progress to more advanced stuff)
That is very hands on and quite different from many app based training. The interaction probably makes it easier to keep on the training regimen too and have better success.

JB said a review thread should be up in the next few days. I'm curious to hear whatever you want to share though! And when the review thread goes up, put it there too since that will get more eyes that are interested in the product itself!

Yea, so Jackie put me through a movement screening today. Assessing strengths and weaknesses. The program I will be assigned is dictated by the movement screen, so the program is personalized and made to address my faults / weaknesses / imbalances, etc. So all the other testers will have different programs, different goals. Really cool. Just based on what we found, I think over these next 6 weeks, a lot of progress is going to be made 💪

BTW, enjoyed listening to your pod episode with @Canadan

That is very hands on and quite different from many app based training. The interaction probably makes it easier to keep on the training regimen too and have better success.

Definitely. accountability factor

This will be a great thread to follow! Look forward to your testing.

Yea, so Jackie put me through a movement screening today. Assessing strengths and weaknesses. The program I will be assigned is dictated by the movement screen, so the program is personalized and made to address my faults / weaknesses / imbalances, etc. So all the other testers will have different programs, different goals. Really cool. Just based on what we found, I think over these next 6 weeks, a lot of progress is going to be made 💪

The accountability and adjustability of this sounds awesome! I'm excited to follow you guys!

And I appreciate that man!

Yea, the individual guidance portion is a core component of their program. Basically, it's like every user on their platform is a VIP, as you are in direct contact with Jackie (the TPI Level 3 certified trainer) and receive feedback on every workout, as it's recorded in their app. So Jackie can see what you are doing and if you need to adjust your form (or if it's time to progress to more advanced stuff)
This is amazing and sounds like a really good way to help keep people motivated and accountable to the program. A lot of app based exercise can feel like your on an island alone. Very cool.

This is absolutely crazy and friggin cool. Having this custom dialed and feedback on each workout is gonna be so beneficial.

That’s awesome guys, congrats! Looking forward to hearing how this works out for you all, this is a really interesting piece of gear.

Some more content while you guys wait for your units and for those thinking about it. Yes that’s me and I’m sure some are wondering especially since I am brand new to this forum … I am a normal paying customer not getting any “special treatment” from the axius team. I am just someone big into fitness and golf and really believe in what they are doing.

These are great! And welcome to THP!!

For those that were testers, please send a PM to @GolferGal with your full name and shipping address.

Ooooo… more surprises for the testers? 🤔
We told people that if they succeeded, we would have a bit of a surprise for them. Its time.

We told people that if they succeeded, we would have a bit of a surprise for them. Its time.
That’s awesome!

Exciting!!!

Well they definitely succeeded imho. Been ‘watching’ this thread since the start and these guys hit it out of the park with feedback. Super informative

Thanks for the opportunity. It was a blast!

Well they definitely succeeded imho. Been ‘watching’ this thread since the start and these guys hit it out of the park with feedback. Super informative
Appreciate that. I had a blast sharing my feedback and answering questions.

Can't wait to see what it is. These guys killed it with their reviews!

Thanks, man! It was a super unique and fun test.
Challenging? For sure. But worth it.

I started the monthly subscription last month and plan on continuing. Can't say enough good things about the program.

A big thanks again for the opportunity. And another big thanks to all the people in here that followed along. Made it much easier to keep at it knowing others were interested it the results! Also very exciting that some other THPers hopped on board with us! Finally, hopefully people keep following along because we are not done yet!

Huge thanks for the opportunity here!
I’m enjoying it and it has definitely helped.
my insurance just maxed out my physical therapy sessions, so after talking to my wife, we plan to continue on the Axius for a while.
I’ll continue to update the review thread as I go!

Congrats guys.

image.jpgimage.jpgVery grateful for having been chosen as an axius tester

thank you THP

Back