ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Will Be Testing Axius Core

Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity @JB and @GolferGal! I am already feeling my core strengthen and the back pain lessening typing this. And I’m thinking the rest of the AZ guys may be getting nervous about the extra 10 yards coming soon 😂. Exciting to get this and the program going and report back to all those following!
How would you describe your current fitness level?

Congrats, all!

Congrats everyone! Amazing testing opportunity. Looking forward to the reviews.

How would you describe your current fitness level?

I would assume most people would see me and think i was in pretty good shape. Probably a bit on the skinny side. In my mind there is a lot of doom for improvement. Especially strength wise. I plan on writing out a detailed post that will go into further detail about my current status and some goals.

Very cool and look forward to a couple people in particulars thoughts on this.

So are you guys ready to get your... on?

Congrats guys! Looking forward to the feedback.

Congratulations all. I hope this really strengthens @Davidhibler core and back as he prepares for battle at the GD!!

congrats all!

Congrats. Hope you all benefit from this

Congrats guys! Hopefully all of you will reap its benefits!

Congrats everyone

Some more content while you guys wait for your units and for those thinking about it. Yes that’s me and I’m sure some are wondering especially since I am brand new to this forum … I am a normal paying customer not getting any “special treatment” from the axius team. I am just someone big into fitness and golf and really believe in what they are doing.

Some more content while you guys wait for your units and for those thinking about it. Yes that’s me and I’m sure some are wondering especially since I am brand new to this forum … I am a normal paying customer not getting any “special treatment” from the axius team. I am just someone big into fitness and golf and really believe in what they are doing.

Welcome to the forum.
Excited to get after it. Looks awesome

This is awesome! Thanks so much for posting!

I’m really curious how this helps with flexibility. I’ve had some issues related to that. That’d be a huge plus in addition to strength training. This 6-week course looks amazing

I have my an appointment to chat with Brian on Monday, then the following Monday I have my assessment scheduled with coach Jackie!

super pumped!
I have a call with Brian today, then will be scheduling time with Jackie next week. Looking forward to this!
Thanks for the reminder to check my email. Would have probably not checked it till next week :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm all set up, got both meetings for this Monday 💪

I’m really curious how this helps with flexibility. I’ve had some issues related to that. That’d be a huge plus in addition to strength training. This 6-week course looks amazing
I'll keep you updated. Always trying to get more limber

Back