ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Will Be Testing Axius Core

Glad I checked my spam folder for the email. Call with Brian on Monday and assessment with Jackie on Friday. Can't wait!!

Can’t wait to see the progress. Mike Barwis is a legit strength and conditioning coach. Not sure if he just lent his name to this or helped with design or programming. I’m hoping to see some good results!

Congrats all. This product looks pretty solid.

Congrats all those testing! Really look forward to hearing your thoughts. This looks really interesting!!

I have my an appointment to chat with Brian on Monday, then the following Monday I have my assessment scheduled with coach Jackie!

super pumped!
Looking forward to what you think of the assessment. I could see the Axius Core making an appearance in my house.

Brian told me mine should ship out end of next week. Likely for me/us to have our initial assessments with Coach Jackie prior to trying not to hurt ourselves with the unit 🤣
Yeah get that assessment done first you don’t want that! 💪💪💪

Brian told me mine should ship out end of next week. Likely for me/us to have our initial assessments with Coach Jackie prior to trying not to hurt ourselves with the unit 🤣
That assessment will also dictate your program … based on your weak spots / tendencies and your goals. Super excited for you guys!

Last edited:
I really thought about @xThor for this contest. Really hope it helps! Congrats everyone

Had my call with Brian today. He was very genuine in regards to wanting to help our induvial issues and goals. The way the program is set up and all the details involved have me even more excited to get things going and share with you guys. Next up is a pre-assessment with coach Jackie this Friday!

Just spoke with Brian. Man I am excited. This is going to be alot of fun and eye opening. Can't wait to find out where I am weak and where I can improve.

I have my assessment in 15 minutes. Will you guys want to hear all about it or should I wait until the new thread for the testers is opened up?

Stoked to hear you guys are getting things started with this. Very cool that you they are giving individual guidance on it. Cant wait to follow along with how you all do with this!

I have my assessment in 15 minutes. Will you guys want to hear all about it or should I wait until the new thread for the testers is opened up?
JB said a review thread should be up in the next few days. I'm curious to hear whatever you want to share though! And when the review thread goes up, put it there too since that will get more eyes that are interested in the product itself!

Congrats all! I can’t wait to hear your reviews.

Stoked to hear you guys are getting things started with this. Very cool that you they are giving individual guidance on it. Cant wait to follow along with how you all do with this!

Yea, the individual guidance portion is a core component of their program. Basically, it's like every user on their platform is a VIP, as you are in direct contact with Jackie (the TPI Level 3 certified trainer) and receive feedback on every workout, as it's recorded in their app. So Jackie can see what you are doing and if you need to adjust your form (or if it's time to progress to more advanced stuff)

Yea, the individual guidance portion is a core component of their program. Basically, it's like every user on their platform is a VIP, as you are in direct contact with Jackie (the TPI Level 3 certified trainer) and receive feedback on every workout, as it's recorded in their app. So Jackie can see what you are doing and if you need to adjust your form (or if it's time to progress to more advanced stuff)
Wow, that is super cool.

Back