ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Will Be Testing Axius Core

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier this week we held signups for testers and looking for four THPers to join @Davidhibler in taking on the Axius Core Challenge for 6 weeks and updating the forum along the way. At completion, assuming you complete it, each tester will be rewarded with a THP Prize Pack. Join me in congratulating the testers.

@Davidhibler
@xThor
@GolfATXAtty
@jjjgolf500
@scratchgolfjourney

Each of you please send a PM to @GolferGal with your full name, shipping address and email address to get registered for Axius and then we will get this all over to the company to get you setup. We are excited to see the reviews start to come in and we will create a review thread in the coming days for all of your posts, so be on the look out for that.

Congratulations all. I especially hope that @xThor can get some benefit during his rehab.

Congrats all!

Awesome! Congrats all and I’m excited to read your feedback on this! 💪🏻

Congrats fellas!

Congratulations all!

Congrats!

Congrats. Looking forward to hearing more about the Core Challenge and your progress.

Congrats y'all!!

Congrats guys! Can’t wait to follow your journey! I’ll be right along with you working on core strength. Will be very interested in seeing how different your experience will be with specialized equipment to focus on it.

Nice! Looking forward to hearing about results!

Congrats all! Looking forward to your thoughts.

Congratulations guys!!! I can't wait to see and hear about this and your results!!

Congrats guys! Can’t wait to follow your journey!

COngrats to you all, those who 'need' this for rehab or to strengthen just to minimize future injury - even better - hope it delivers to everyone and I can learn from your reports.

Stay or get well all.

Can’t wait to see how much this will help out @xThor!

Congrats! This will be a fun follow.

Congrats all! Looking forward to see how this Axius works for you and the benefits you'll be getting from it, both from an overall health perspective as well as with golf performance too.

Let's Goooo!!!

Can't wait to get after it 💪💪

First-time tester, hope to make you guys proud (y)

Congrats looking forward to your thoughts and opinions

Back