LIVE UPDATE THREAD Contest – The 2023 SkyTrak Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday August 10th, we kick off the 2023 SkyTrak Experience where two teams battle it out at beautiful Ballyhack Golf Club. Playing alongside Chris Koske and Nick Clearwater from SkyTrak, two teams of four are ready to try and win.

YT123-1024x577.jpg

The Prize
Just because you are not at Ballyhack with us does not mean you can’t win. The lucky prediction winner will receive a THP Mystery Box of equipment. This is one contest, you will want to enter and follow along to see how you did.

The Contest
Pick which team you think will win the 2023 SkyTrak Experience and post it in this thread. Team Koske or Team JB.
Then you can follow along in this thread for the action and experience kicking off Monday evening.

Team Koske
@Koske 9.1
@eddywhitaker 7.2
@J4U 2.3
@Hawk 13.5

Team JB
@JB 9.1
Connie Chen – 0
@AuzzieMatt – 14.4
@The Dave – 13.4

All entries must be turned in by the time the meet and greet kicks off on Thursday evening.

Itinerary
Thursday Evening: Meet and Greet Dinner and SWAG party
Friday: 18 Holes of Golf. Shamble Matchplay Format
Friday: 9 Holes of Golf. Alternate Shot Format
Friday PM: Group Dinner with SkyTrak AMA
Saturday AM: 18 Holes of Singles
Saturday PM: Lunch with Group
Depart

Matchups Shamble(70% Handicapped)
@JB and @The Dave vs @Hawk and @eddywhitaker
@Koske and @J4U vs @AuzzieMatt and Connie Chen

Alternate Shot(50% Handicapped)
@JB and @The Dave vs @Koske and @J4U
Connie Chen and @AuzzieMatt vs @eddywhitaker and @Hawk

Singles(100% Handicapped)
@JB vs @Koske
@AuzzieMatt vs @Hawk

Connie Chen vs @eddywhitaker
@The Dave vs @J4U

This live thread will kick off on Thursday evening and will be filled with tons SkyTrak information. If you have questions you want answered directly from the source, ask them below.

Do not forget to make your pick on which team wins the 2023 SkyTrak Experience and then follow along to see how it all goes down over the course of the week and if you could win an amazing box of prizes from SkyTrak and GolfTEC.

The 2023 SkyTrak Experience at Ballyhack

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I’m taking Team Koske in his one but it’ll be down to the wire.

I’m taking Team JB with @The Dave playing to an exceptional level to seal the victory.

Picking Team Koske for the win this time. Play well all, can't wait to follow!

I've learned not to bet against team @JB lately so that's where I"m going.

Since I always pick not the winner I'll go koske so matt can win.

I vote JB(y)

I'll pick team JB - just being a homer & pulling for the Ohio guys! :D

Let’s go Team Koske with this one.

I think Team Koske wins this one in a close match

It's been awhile since the last experience so I flipped a coin and it landed heads for Team @Koske . Can't wait for this one and Ballyhack never disappoints!

Team JB.

Going with Team JB in a close one!

Hope everyone has a blast out there!

I’m going Koske but it feels like a toss up

I can’t wait for the action to start. Love this venue and already looking forward to the stunning photos. Great to see my guy @Hawk retuning to action in an event/experience. But man…I don’t think I’m allowed to pick against @JB at Ballyhack.

Also there are some holes that I can’t wait to see how @J4U attacks them off the tee.

Team Koske. Going to be a fun follow!

Not an entry but going with JBs crew on this one. I think the Ohio guys will be better rested with than J4U and Hawk having to travel from farther away.

My pick is Team JB

Team Koske to win a close match. Looking forward to following along.

Chalk up another W for Team @JB

Someone is going to have to end the streak... October just needs to get here already ;)

Back