Contest #1 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

U tried that lameness last time and I was here waiting :)

We know your heart lies with something very weird called a buckeye.
Im sure Legacy is a close 2nd however.

4hrs 10min to the announcement of the lucky winners...nervous, excited and a whole bunch of other stuff. I like the change to the winners being announced in this thread, keeps with the concept of all inclusion and why change threads for the first announcement.

Looking out the window and seeing the wind and snow and not being able to work on the swing sux, however i am working on the putting inside the house. Im ready to pursue my #THPLegacy and bring home the win for #Team441.

I feel like I used up my luck with the ball testing but I'll be here at 7 anyway. I'll need a break from cabinet install anyway and I can't think of many better reasons.

#TeamDev

Had you supported #Team441 you would have instantly gained the speed, skill and expertise to have the cabinet install done well ahead of 7pm...such a shame

Had you supported #Team441 you would have instantly gained the speed, skill and expertise to have the cabinet install done well ahead of 7pm...such a shame

Maybe so. Luckily supporting #TeamDev has given me the speed, skill and expertise to help take down #Team441 on the golf course.

I'll take that.

:)

Maybe so. Luckily supporting #TeamDev has given me the speed, skill and expertise to help take down #Team441 on the golf course.

I'll take that.

:)

My magic 8 ball says your Legacy begins with a bunch of splinters and a long night

T minus 4 hours! Quack Quack.....

so, my evil plan for tonight is to try to convince my better half that I need to stay home tonight for that annoucment, instead of going to their parent's place for diner.

wish me luck guys

oh and go #teamDev #ohiostinks

We were going to have the second contest during the college football championship but I was told that one of the captains would be absent if that is the case. :D
#Priorities :angel:
#CollegeFootballThreadNotAsAwesomeAsThisThread:golf:

football-collision-smiley-emoticon.gif

I had no idea Dev was such an Oregon fan.

I'm amazed how many people have a complete disliking of Ohio, you would think that it was worse than Illinois, or Mississippi. But it makes for some pretty priceless banter and trash talk.

~Rock

I really hope people are able to be on tonight, so that we get some reaction. This is going to be a mighty fine freaking event.

I really hope people are able to be on tonight, so that we get some reaction. This is going to be a mighty fine freaking event.

I'll be on! Remember the swim meet I mentioned the other day that I had to be at? I floated a Baby Ruth in there so the pool is closed, meet's rescheduled till next week.
I hope it was worth it!

I'll be here... working, but I work on the computer so....

I'll be here!

Should make it home from work just in time to fire up my computer and have the cell phone video rolling. #FingersCrossed

I have just tested that I know how to use the camera built into my surface pro. I'll be on, ready to give my reaction, and follow up on other people's reactions.

Hard to believe the selection stage of the Legacy is already here.

~Rock

I have cancelled on my date just to witness this tonight. She's not that interesting anyway... (haha I'm kidding. I re-scheduled)

Who doesn't want more Fupresti got into a big event antics on YouTube?

Who doesn't want more Fupresti got into a big event antics on YouTube?
Somebody at the MC told me they loved my reaction video with all of the F bombs. #doppleganger #fupresti.5

Winner and equipment sponsor all at once? This is exciting....

Somebody at the MC told me they loved my reaction video with all of the F bombs. #doppleganger #fupresti.5

Winner and equipment sponsor all at once? This is exciting....

I wonder if we just swapped events without telling anyone if they would notice...

I've got a Christmas party that starts at 7. Will have to be late and convince my wife to record me on the off chance I get selected. My luck had never been that good, so not counting on it, but my balls have just as much chance being picked from the hopper as the next guy, so here's hoping.

Boom! Finally caught up after a stupid day of work! 2 Hours away boys! Have those cameras rollllllling! AND we get to know the sponsors of the lucky two?? Going to be an amazing night!!

Back