Contest #3 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

4th entry:

This was actually supposed to be Mata HaRhi, but I typoed. :-(

Be the ball!!

I'll be honest, I haven't gone back and looked at all of the other entries, so if someone has already come up with this one, sorry. It's getting harder and harder to come up with new, original nicknames for Rhi! ha

Another day of fantastic entries and I may have just seen my favorite thus far (don't ask cause I won't tell).

Rhi Rhi is definitely getting some loving in this thread, hope she lets it go to her head! :)

Gonna have to make her wear some baggy sweatpants at the Grandaddy #DOS so my team doesn't lose focus. :alien:

Today's entry:

Another day of fantastic entries and I may have just seen my favorite thus far (don't ask cause I won't tell).

Rhi Rhi is definitely getting some loving in this thread, hope she lets it go to her head! :)

Gonna have to make her wear some baggy sweatpants at the Grandaddy #DOS so my team doesn't lose focus. :alien:

Haha @ baggy sweatpants!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Who picks this by the way? If it's her, I'll keep buttering her up, lol.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

It's tough but I had to apologize in advance for tomorrow's

She sure does seem to have THP under her spell! Blinders on Cookie! Eyes on the road..two hands on the wheel.

There have been some primo entries. Looking forward to meeting the next lucky member of the squad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My entry for today:

#Rhi is a gunslinger for sure, but #TeamBasementDweller will be hitting the bullseyes!!!

aafcc93a3bf620d1fd66837b3c9bf4e0.jpg

Day 4 Entry:

Gotta keep swinging!

Last entry came to me tonight as I couldn't sleep. And as hard as it was not to be nice, I had to be a little mean in at least one entry.

Last one...

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Last entry..

Last edited:
**Last Entry**
This one was difficult but someone had to go here. Figured it might as well be me. So I borrowed a well known phrase from the golf world.
Sorry Rhi, it's only for 3 days.

Last entry.

Sorry Cookie im with you all the way but Rhi is to nice to talk bad about haha. The others are fair game though :D

Last entry. Just another awesome entry process where the support and creativity were second to none. Be proud of yourself whether you are the lucky contestant or not. Everyone brought it once again!!!

Final round.

Final entry

Back