Contest - Guess The Number Of Videos Shot

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV is hitting the road over the next 10 days and will be in Chicago, Dallas and California at many OEMs. Each visit will involve THP Event planning, but also a whole lot of content for THP TV.

The Contest
Guess the total number of videos shot during this entire trip. There could be multiple takes, there could be multiple cameras running at once. Your job is to guess how many total videos are shot and post that number in this thread. To give you a hint, it will be more than 10 and less than 1000. If nobody guesses the total on the nose, it will go to the person closest without going over the correct number. If there is a tie, random draw will determine the winner.

Prize
The prize is a THP Prize Pack. You never know what will show up. Could be apparel, clubs, accessories, but one thing you do know...It will be awesome.

The Rules
1. Only one entry per person
2. Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP forum.
3. Post the number of total videos shot.

If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the amazing organization Folds Of Honor, click here.

Contest will run until the day we return to the office, Sunday April 5th at 11:59am EST.

I say 421.

477 total videos.

Cool contest...have a great trip! Looking forward to seeing some great stuff through your lens.

Great contest, looking forward to seeing the videos!

Official Guess: 273

Fun times!!!

Official entry: 297 videos shot.

Official guess: 321

333 my guess

My guess is 555

Official entry...123

34 videos

105 I believe

Official entry 111

I say 557

222 videos