Contest - KBS Custom Series Shafts - 3 Winners

Congrats winners. I'm really excited to hear what everyone has to say about these. I've been considering a shaft change for sometime now.

I just received an email from Conrad at KBS double checking some info and specs. Not sure if he was supposed to tell me or not, but I know what the surprise is. And I have to say, it is pretty freaking trick! LOL. Seriously awesome. I can't wait to share these with you guys.

I just received an email from Conrad at KBS double checking some info and specs. Not sure if he was supposed to tell me or not, but I know what the surprise is. And I have to say, it is pretty freaking trick! LOL. Seriously awesome. I can't wait to share these with you guys.
Thats awesome, I hate suspense, but looking forward to see what you guys receive!

A free set of iron heads completely of your choice to go with them? Free grips? KBS staff bag?

A free set of iron heads completely of your choice to go with them? Free grips? KBS staff bag?
None of those three. But Jeff divulged the secret to me, and it is INDEED pretty awesome.

Coated shafts?

Is it an official sponsorship from KBS? Some other kind of non-material thing?

Gah! Stop it shaft-teasers!

Congrats to all of the winners!

Congrats all! You all gotta post some pics once you get your irons pimped out :)

Congrats to the winners, but why the secrecy on the surprise?

I think the intent is that the surprise is revealed in the unboxing pics and/or vids. Even the guys that won were not supposed to know what it is until it arrives *I think*.

I think the intent is that the surprise is revealed in the unboxing pics and/or vids. Even the guys that won were not supposed to know what it is until it arrives *I think*.

That's what I thought. And I don't want to reveal the prize here, because I haven't seen the other winner comment or on here, and I don't want to ruin it for him as well. If KBS wants to tell him what the surprise is, that is fine, but I am not going to ruin it for him.

The surprise is killing me, and I didn't even win! :)

Congrats to the winners, but why the secrecy on the surprise?

Yeah I think it was to be a surprise that JB wanted to let us find out rather than tell us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought. And I don't want to reveal the prize here, because I haven't seen the other winner comment or on here, and I don't want to ruin it for him as well. If KBS wants to tell him what the surprise is, that is fine, but I am not going to ruin it for him.

Sorry, I've had 3 long days and haven't had time for much other than work and sleep. Yeah I got an e-mail from Conrad as well! Pretty excited about it!

Sent from my DROIDX

Back